Mantis Raptor Boys 24- Inch Bike, White/Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
This product is eligible for FREE
- Assembly of 1 bike
- Pro will contact you within 2 business days to schedule
- Kick back and enjoy the FREE service
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Equipped with twist shifters, Shimano Rear Derailleur, alloy rims and 21 speed gearing
- Built on a durable steel hardtail frame
- The Mantis Raptor is ready for all your off and on road adventures
- The dependable performance of the front suspension fork will smooth every trail
- This is the perfect entry-level boys mountain bike
Customers also shopped for
|Brake Style||Rim Brakes|
|Frame Material Type||steel|
|Item Dimensions||38.5 x 24.25 x 64 inches|
|Shipping Weight||40.3 pounds|
The Mantis Raptor 24" Boys is built on a durable steel hardtail frame and equipped with twist shifters, Shimano Rear Derailleur, alloy rims and 21 speed gearing. The Mantis Raptor is ready for all your off and on road adventures. The dependable performance of the front suspension fork will smooth every trail. This is the perfect entry-level boys mountain bike.
Equipped with a durable steel hardtail frame and a dependable front suspension fork, the Mantis Raptor 24-inch boy's bike is ready for all your on- and off-road adventures. The Raptor offers such additional features as a Shimano rear derailleur, 21-speed twist shifters, front and rear linear pull brakes, 24-inch MTB tires with alloy rims, an MTB racing seat with a quick-release lever, and MTB pedals. Add all the features and you have the perfect entry-level boy's mountain bike.
- Frame: 17-inch steel hardtail frame
- Handlebars: MTB
- Suspension: Front
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Shifters: Twist
- Speeds: 21
- Seat: MTB racing with quick-release lever
- Brakes: Linear pull brakes (front and rear)
- Wheels: 24 inches
- Tires: MTB
- Pedals: MTB
- Crank: 3 piece
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Shifter, although it's a "Shimano", is difficult to operate. Not easily adjusted.
Couldn't get to all the bearings to re-lubricate, because I don't have a set of thin hi-alloy fixed end wrenches and not a spanner wrench.
And The tools they supplied are of such soft metal that they "rounded out" when I applied force to them.
So, not recommended for a long term usage.
The bike has not been used much.. like 3 times with less than 15 minutes each. The right pedal came off while riding while we were on a trail for the first time. normally it can just be easily screwed back in and should be on our way. of course, the threads were stripped... from easy soft/slow riding. since the threads were stripped some how, it cannot screw back into the arm of the bike to pedal.
Get yourself a better bike!