|Print List Price:||$16.99|
Save $10.00 (59%)
Mantled In Mist: Book Six of the SoulShares Series Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Because there is another Fae/Human couple and you are dying to meet them. On top of that Rory Ni Coileain plays a hidden trump card and there is something surprising and new about the Fae part of it.
2. Because you get to meet everybody from the previous SoulShare's series. I'm sure you have a favorite among them who you want to read more about. (Mine's kind of robbed of one of his most charming traits here but it didn't mar my enjoyment).
3. Because you like the Fae language (oh yes, come on, you do!) and all the talk about the nexus and the ley lines, the Realm and all the magick stuff. By the way, it's quite a lot in this one and at times I had some difficulty keeping up with and imagining what exactly was going on. It was at times closer to high fantasy than romance.
4. The back stories of Peri and Fiachra. Definitely intriguing, I would have been happy to read more about them. Their present story a.k.a the way they discovered each other and get engulfed by their love is great.
5. Because you want to see the next battle between the Fae and the Marfach. You won't be disappointed, it is spectacular as always.
6. Because...you can't help it. Yeah, I don't even need to tell you that. If you've read the first five books there is no way you'd miss the sixth.