Truly Holey Manual Lawn Aerator Tool - 5 Pounds - Two Prong - Foot Bar - 38 in Height, 7 ½ in Wide
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- THE BEST TOOL FOR LAWN AERATION: This essential lawn tool does not clog, will not break and is designed to work on any type of turf. Your lawn and the soil under it needs to breathe, but the build-up of lawn thatch inhibits this. The Truly Holey Manual Lawn Aerator Tool breaks up compacted soil, allowing water and fertilizer to penetrate into the root zone, encouraging faster growth and healthier grass or turf.
- DEEPER SOIL PENETRATION: Utilizing the foot bar on our lawn aerator tool will ensure deeper turf aerification, creating soil cores, on average, as deep as your index finger, even in hard clay or high traffic areas. The aerating tines never clog up and soil cores eject easily. You will be confident that your lawn has been fully aerated.
- DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Our lawn aerator tool is made with heavy-duty yet lightweight steel that meets the highest quality standards. It is powder-coated in Golf Ball white so it is easy to find on any landscape. The “T” bar handle is easy to grip and provides a more natural stance while aerating. We have full confidence that this tool will last you for many years to come, which is why we offer a lifetime warranty on our welds.
- BUSINESS OR RESIDENTIAL USE: Whether you own or work for a lawn care business or are simply a garden or lawn care enthusiast, our lawn aerator is sure to be your new must-have tool. Truly Holey is perfect for small problem turf areas such as diseased or dry spots. It will get into those tight corners, narrow park strips, as well as in between stepping stones and tree roots where a machine has no chance. You will finally be able to ensure lawn perfection.
- THE FOUR SEASONS DIFFERENCE: Since 1981, we have been the industry leader in the service of aerating and dethatching lawns in San Diego County, California. In the 38 years that our company has been in business, we have never had a Truly Holey wear out. It is our company’s policy to conduct our business in a manner that gives full attention to every detail for our customers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now, I don't mind doing this, but this tool isn't cheap. For the money I spent I expect this thing to be made properly. Other than the edge not being sharp, it's built well and I expect it to last a long time. I have sandy loam soil with clay underneath, and it makes good plugs every time. My wife says it looks hilarious when I'm out there stabbing the ground like a machine gunner. It's perfect for smaller areas where there's compaction from foot traffic traffic and you don't want the hassle of renting a machine.