Manual Coffee Grinder - Conical Hand Crank Grinder with Ceramic Burr - 12 Adjustable Grind Settings - Measuring Scale - Quiet Easy to Use at Home Office or for Travel
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MINIMUM EFFORT. Manual coffee grinder by Master Kitchen - the ideal device, which is so easy to use, for grinding coffee beans and spices! All you need to do is to fill the flask, close the lid, attach the handle and turn it several times. Our burr grinds evenly and consistently.
- BEST MILL FOR THE TASTIEST AND FRESHEST COFFEE. This handmade coffee bean grinder works absolutely noiselessly. You won’t wake up the family early in the morning when you decide to enjoy a cup of coffee. The manual coffee grinder does not heat the coffee beans nor create coffee dustas electric models do. Only manual grinding releases the maximum taste and aroma from your coffee beans.
- COFFEE TO YOUR TASTE. This coffee grinder burr mill has 12 grind settings which you can adjust to get perfectly ground coffee according to your individual taste. The transparent bowl is equipped with a measuring scale, so with this best coffee grinder, it is easy to grind enough coffee for 1-2 cups.
- DURABLE AND RELIABLE. High-quality, durable and safe materials are used in the construction of this adjustable manual coffee grinder. The ceramic drill does not rust, and grinds your coffee beans as carefully and thoroughly as possible. The stainless steel metal handle with engraved logo is easy to grip and makes the grinding process simple for both men and women.
- COMPACT AND PORTABLE. The manual ceramic travel coffee grinder measures just 8.3 * 2.8 inches (21 * 7.5 cm). The device can be taken with you on any journey or out in nature. This manual coffee grinder does not require batteries or a network connection, and does not take up much space in your travel bag, backpack or kitchen.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Do you like fresh and fragrant coffee?
Master Kitchen’s coffee grinder hand mill is a quality and effective tool that you can use at home, at the office, or when traveling or out in nature.
The durable materials are of the highest quality, ensuring that this manual espresso coffee grinder will serve you for a very long time.
Ease of use, practicality and always stunning results - that's what users like about our handheld manual coffee grinder.
- The burr in this grinder for coffee from Master Kitchen is made of ceramic, which is the best of all possible materials. The ceramic drill does not heat up and is not affected by corrosion.
- A transparent bowl with a measuring scale in the burr coffee grinder allows you to simply control the amount of ground coffee - for 1, 2 or 3 cups.
- You control the grind yourself, selecting how fine or coarse you want the coffee. There are 12 grind settings on this espresso coffee grinder.
- A durable metal handle fits comfortably in the hand and makes working with the burr hand coffee grinder so easy!
- The adjustable burr coffee grinder comes in an eco-bag made of organic cotton - ideal packaging for taking it with you on the go.
- You can use this non-electric coffee grinder for grinding coffee beans, pepper and other spices, powdered sugar, etc.
- Our small coffee grinder is 8.3 * 2.8 inches (21 * 7.5 cm). It is durable, lightweight and compact. Master Kitchen’s adjustable coffee grinder with 12 settings is easy to use, works fast and is absolutely noiseless.
- This coffee and spice grinder is suitable for both men and women - great grinding effort is not necessary. This is the perfect gift for the holidays, for all coffee lovers that you know.
Enjoy the best coffee made from freshly ground beans or have the freshest and most fragrant spices for your dinner whenever you want! Add more flavor to your day!
Quality Tested Multiple Times - The ceramic burr part of our coffee grinder was researched vigorously against the competition to prove that it provides the best and most precise grind available.
You can calibrate the amount of ground through the transparent bottle.
CERAMIC MORTAR HAS NO ODOR, DOES NOT RUST.
Your Master Kitchen Coffee Grinder doesn’t need any batteries or power cords making it very quiet to operate.
The efficient ceramic burrs allow you to manually grind your beans with ease while the aroma of fresh coffee wafts over you!
This exciting new addition to our collection boasts a powerful yet easy-to-use manual grinding system that allows anyone to enjoy the freshest of brews.
An adjustable grinder selector with over 18 click settings ensures that you have ultimate control over the coarseness of your coffee grounds.
A slim, ultra-chic stainless steel design will make you want to give it a prime spot on your kitchen counter – you’ll want to show it off!
Whether it's for a wedding, house-warming, Birthday or other selebration you can give the Master Kitchen Coffee Grinder with confidence.
The Manual Coffee Grinder by Master Kitchen is your one-of-a-kind, unforgettable present.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you understand what you are getting then this is a great product. The reason I decided on this one is because it has a lid to keep the beans from bouncing out which means you can hold the grinder in your hands and at an angle while grinding, as opposed to having to keep the device planted on a counter top or table while grinding. With this one you can walk around or go sit down or whatever you want while grinding. It also has a very easy adjustment mechanism to change the coarseness of the grind and the whole thing is very compact. The burs are ceramic so they will never wear down. To me, for the money this is the best one out there.
I've had this grinder and I have had no problems and am still very happy with my purchase. The ability to change the coarseness of the grind is one of my favorite features. If I want my coffee to be REALLY strong I can grind the beans into a fine powder (which takes a little longer) or if I want it to be regular strength I can set it to a more coarse grind (which takes less time). With a little experimentation you can find the setting that works best for you. This is a solid little contraption and I would still highly recommend it.
- This is perfect for those one to two cuppers like myself.
- A burr grinder like this beats a blade grinder. From my knowledge, a blade grinder simply just "chops/hacks" up your coffee beans into tiny pieces. The results you'd get by using this method might not be consistent every time. A burr grinder on the other hand does not simply chop but actually crushes your beans. You'd get a much more consistent result. Also, because this manual grinder is powered by your hands and not an electric motor, there is less heat generated when you crush the beans.
- This grinder is not hard at all to grind. Please do not listen to the user reviews that claim this grinder is slow at grinding. I believe I can get a cup's worth of grinds in less than a minute or so and I didn't have to turn on super saiyan mode to do it. Although of course, the finer your grind, the more time will be needed.
- Switching between grind levels is extremely easy as you simply hold the center of the handle with your thumb and twist the nut at the bottom of the grinder either left or right. To grind fine, you'd turn it right. For a coarse grind, you'd go left. Once you find the right combination for your drip and espresso, you'd just have to remember how many clicks you'd have to go for each one starting from the tightest position (rightmost position). For example, I use three clicks for my espresso grind. For my french press, I use 9 clicks. All I have to remember is which position I last set the grinder to. If its espresso, then I'd obviously just twist it to the left for 6 clicks (3+6=9) for my french press. To go back to an espresso grind, I'd twist it to the right for 6 clicks (9-6=3).
- The grind consistency you'd get from this grinder is very, very good. When it comes to espresso grinds, I am extremely pleased with this device. At 3 clicks, the grind is almost to a powder level and very fluffy in consistency. I can't imagine how the grinds will look like at just 1 click! Since everyone treats their coffee beans differently, you'd obviously have to play around with the settings a bit to get what you'd want. If you want absolutely control over your grinds, this is perfect for you perfectionists out there.
- Due to its small form factor, you can bring this with you wherever you go and still be able to enjoy fresh coffee every morning! Also, the noise level is at an extreme minimum."
1. This product is small. It is about 8 inches tall and 3 inches wide at the base. I knew it was small before buying.
2. The instructions in the package come in English. Instructions is clear and easy to use, it describes how to set the fineness of grinding, how care of her and other.
3. It gives you up to 2 cups worth of grind space. Perfect if you grind you coffee just before drinking (like me), but not so if you want to grind large quantities at a time.
4. The finest grind takes a while to get all the beans grinded, but it's worth it.
5. The grinding handle detaches and reattaches, it's not one whole product. You'll just need to store the handle near the grinder.
6. It's a great budget grinder. It grinds the beans at a consistent grind. That's what you're looking for. But, you're going to have to work for it. Be sure you don't mind the work before buying this product, but, as mentioned above, it is worth it.
7. Burr is made of ceramic, which is a very high quality. From time to time it needs to be cleaned.
Overall, I'm a satisfied customer, the product is a very high quality. I RECOMEND!
Hope you found this helpful!
Keep in mind that this means a little work. It takes a couple of minutes to get coffee ground for a cup.
The only feedback I'd give to the designer is to make sure that the cap doesn't allow for beans to escape when you grind in different angles.