Consider these available items
Manual Coffee Grinder with Ceramic Burrs, Hand Coffee Mill with Two Glass Jars(11oz each), Brush and 2 Tablespoon Scoop
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Lengthen stainless steel handle saves you effort when grinding beans, providing fun of grinding coffee beans.
- Ceramic burr will not add heat during grinding. the coffee mill can use for longer time and can keep the original flavor of coffee, making this the best choice of coffee lovers.
- Silicon lid is soft to touch and convenient to add beans, and both the brush and scoop can help you enjoy the brew anywhere without further tools. This coffee mill is easy to wash and clean.
- The coffee grinder is adjustable and easy to control. Adjusting grind control can help you get coffee fine or coarse. It all depends on your will.
- The coffee mill can disassemble into parts, all the parts are washable without limit. And two glass jars design are convenient to keep powders or beans during traveling or small party with friends.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Enjoy the process of grinding beans while enjoying fresh coffee.
Hand-grinding coffee offers all the flavor and richness that coffee lovers crave.
Our grinders allow you to grind the right amount before brewing, ensuring you get the freshest and most delicious coffee.
Ceramic core grinding- Keeping the pure taste of coffee.
Ceramic core grinding without thermal conductivity-Keeping the pure taste of coffee
Easy To Clean-All the parts are washable.
Easy To Clean-You can disassemble the grinder into parts.
All the parts are washable.
And hand coffee grinder is dishwasher safe
Easy to adjust the grinding level
Adjustable grind level-Change the grind size depending on your preferences.
It suits for all types of coffee makers.
Anti-slipping silicone pad-It doesn't slip when you are grinding coffee.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The grind is adjustable and after some trial we found the perfect setting that compares to our Burr grinder that we love. The grounds are mostly uniform with a few pieces that are a bit larger. A side to side comparison with the burr grinder coffee grounds looked almost identical. (Hard to see in the photo)
It takes time to grind a larger quantity of beans, then again this can be a little morning arm workout!
I enjoy writing quality reviews. If you found this review helpful please click yes below. Thanks!
+ Good size
+ Two jars, if one breaks
+ Well-written manual, good/fun technical writing.
+ It definitely grinds beans
+Little rubber coozy to protect the glass
- Burr setting has a LOT of give. Making the point of burr grinding almost obsolete.
- Have to adjust grind via trial and error.
It's a burr grinder, so it definitely grinded. Ease of use is about on par with any manual burr grinder. And let's be honest it's cheap enough that you won't hate yourself after buying it.
However, THERE IS A LOT OF WOBBLE OF THE BURR, in all directions. This makes the side of your hand at about a setting finer, and the opposite side about a setting coarser.
Burr grinders are considered superior in that they ensure a consistent, even grind. Unfortunately, this grinder met neither, and I would get the same results with the faster, much easier (and shamefully said) blade grinder.
Bottom line: If you're looking for a well priced coffee grinder, this is a great choice!