Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 March Birthstone Book House Cleaning _fab _fab _fab  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Format: Hardcover|Change
Price:$49.95+ $3.99 shipping

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
VINE VOICEon April 25, 2014
I used this grammar in seminary and wound up summarizing its main points , which helped me retain them in memory.
It doesn't waste words and gets quickly to the point each time, making it a highly useable reference. It can also be studied profitably section by section to get a better grasp of the NT Greek language.
Somewhere along the way I lost my copy, so when I started referring to the Greek in my personal studies, I had to have another.
Recommended for anyone studying in the Greek NT or doing her own translations.
Highly recommended.
on January 13, 2015
I was somewhat disappointed with this. I had remembered it giving more syntax options. D&M is limited in this regard. It is more appropriate for one who has 1st year Greek under their belt, but Wallace's, Greek beyond the Basics will serve you longer, as you will not as soon outgrow it. Plus it gives a more complete account of syntax options. For this fact, I would purchase it first. It is not difficult and you will be better served. D & M is a good (well, fair) introduction to syntax, but does not give many of the options available. This limits one from doing the more accurate exegesis. Plus the cost of Wallace is not much more expensive. D & M is somewhat dated now. It gives no mention of the Granville-Sharp rule for the article.
on June 4, 2014
I have purchased this in conjunction with an Introduction of Greek Scripture Studies course I am taking and this has proven to be a useful resource for me in the studies I've done subsequent to beginning Walter Cumin's course! I highly recommend this and the seller!
on July 28, 2011
I am brand new to Koine Greek and this is a great start. I've always heard of Professors Dana and Mantey and was pleased to find that Amazon had this book. I purchased mine used since new was way out of my price range. When it arrived, it was filled with pencil marks, highlighter, etc. Some might have a fit about that but for the price? I didn't care. Brand new it's over $120, while my used one was barely $15. For a savings of $105, I can live with it.

If you are new to Koine Greek and can find a good deal on this book, get it. It's deep, that's true, but worth the study.
on April 3, 2013
Taking NT Greek is more than a course of study, it can be more of knowing God more closely. It is not an easy subject BUT it is rewarding when you get past the basics. You will find God showing Himself more to you as you study, this in itself if rewarding and joy will enter your heart. .
on February 4, 2014
This is a book that I've wanted for a long time. This was a great price and the book is in excellent condition.
on August 30, 2016
Outstanding and beyond excellent!!
on August 4, 2015
It is clear. Explains the intricacies of Greek Grammar in an understandable way.
on September 29, 2012
I really needed this Item for a class and the product arrived in and on time. I really appreciate the fact that i could find something so affordable and quick. Thank You!! :)
on January 16, 2015
It came in good order, but the book 's pages were quite yellowed. This was not mentioned in the info related to the book.

T