Vina Manual Salt Pepper Grinder Set with Bamboo Stand, Mini Stainless Steel Thumb Push Mills for Gourmet Home Restaurant Buffet, Pack of 2
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HANDY OPERATED- Only one hand and a thumb push, make it easy to season any kitchen cuisine.
- PORTABLE DESIGN - Small round design saves space at the dining-table. Easy take along, perfect for picnic, BBQ or any food parties
- STAINLESS STEEL BODY - A beautiful and modern stainless steel body enhance the durability, make the salt and pepper grinder durable and easy to use. A bamboo stand to neatly hold your set of grinder mills.
- WIDE USAGE FOR All SPICES and SALT - Perfect for sea salts, pepper, white peppercorns, red pepper and other spices
- LARGE CAPACITY - Each salt and pepper mill grinder maximum capacity for the salt : 1.27 oz; Whole black pepper : 0.63 oz; (Salt and pepper in the pictures are not included)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Vina manual mini salt and pepper grinder with bamboo stand looks great on your countertop or dining room table!
Measures: 6" tall by 1.2" wide and maximum capacity for the salt: 36g / 1.27 oz; Whole black pepper: 18g/ 0.63 oz
Easy to use:
Unscrew the cap on the top to open the mill. Fill the spice in to the grinder. Once filled, crank the grinder and body make it simple to see the level of the spice left inside the grinder and grind by pushing the top button.
2 Salt and pepper grinders
1 Bamboo stand
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They are too small, hard to fill the chamber with a small amount of salt or pepper and have the center pin stay centered to screw on the bottom.
Pepper works better than salt
Salt did not come out and in less than a week it was rusty crusty on the inside.
If you use S&P alot, you'll spend half the time filling or trying to fill them up.
Already bought the standard S&P grinders and will discard
Update: After using them for some time, I've noticed my salt began to take on a rusty color. I unscrewed the grinder to find quite a bit of rust mixed with ground salt at the base, where salt exits the grinder. I cleaned the area and took a photo of the rust. Still fab for pepper; but I really wouldn't recommend for salt, unless you enjoy a little rust in your salt.
Provided they hold out for some time, I have no problem recommending them to others.