4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Hand Grain Mill, Manual Grain Mill Grinder, WonderMill Junior Deluxe Flour Mill
|Price:||$199.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Faster and Convenient: WonderMill Junior Deluxe hand mill is faster and efficient as compared to other manual grinders. Its strong and secure table clamp makes it unique from other manual wheat grinders.
- High Quality - WonderMill hand mill is designed and patented in USA. Our Mills are manufactured by finest mill craftsmen in India (has more expertise in Milling than any other country in the World). The use of the highest quality materials ensures that this grain mill will be around for generations of use.
- Easy to Use - One of the most important requirements in a manual hand grain mill is the easy to use and setup. Our hand grinder for grains is specially designed to eliminate separation of parts such as, plastic hoppers or lock pins and springs that can be easily misplaced. The manual grain mill grinder comes with heavy duty bearings, solid steel shaft auger, and a heavy double post clamp. It is the easiest to use as well as the most rugged hand mill available in the market.
- Versatility - This hand grain mill performs tasks more effectively than other hand mills in the market. Wonder Junior Deluxe grinder cracks grain to produce pastry fine flour with just one pass. It can grind oily grains (like flaxseeds and coffee beans), cloves, herbs, spices and makes smooth and delicious nut butter. This BPA Free hand grinder grinds grains and beans, by keeping all the health benefits and nutrients intact.
- Includes: LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
WonderMill hand mill is Designed and Patented in USA. Finding a mill manufacturer to produce it to our demanding standards was no easy task, because of this reason we turned to the country (INDIA) that produces more mills and has more expertise in Milling than any other country in the World. It is a historical fact that some of the World's finest mills and finest mill craftsmen are from India. We chose the best manufacturer in India to produce our Wonder Junior hand mill. Along with the best manufacturing and design we also use the highest quality materials to insure that this grain mill will be around for generations of use. Our Wonder Junior Deluxe grinder performs tasks faster and effectively in comparison to other hand mills in the market. This hand grain mill cracks grain to produce pastry fine flour with just one pass. It can grind oily grains (like flaxseeds and coffee beans), cloves, herbs, spices and can make smooth and delicious nut butter as well. This BPA Free hand grinder grinds grains and beans, by keeping all the health benefits and nutrients intact. One of the most important requirements in manual grinders is the easy to use it and set up. Our one piece sturdy hand wheat grinder is specially designed to eliminate separation of small fittings such as plastic hoppers or lock pins and springs that can be easily misplaced. Our manual grain mill grinder comes with heavy duty bearings, solid steel shaft auger, and a heavy double post clamp. Its strong and secure table clamp makes it UNIQUE as compared to other manual wheat grinders. The Wonder Junior is the easiest to use as well as the most rugged hand crank flour mill available in the market. It comes with a limited LIFETIME WARRANTY!
Top customer reviews
Quinoa: So far, this is my main staple. It grinds a fine quinoa flour which is perfect for breads, cakes, no bake cookies, or even just pour 2:1 boiling water on it and have a grits/malt-o-meal hot cereal in about 30 seconds.
A full hopper grinds down into a fine flour in about 20 - 25 minutes
Dry beans: Pinto beans for me. It's best to loosen the burrs a bit for these, or it'll take forever to grind through them all. If you're grinding more than a cup of beans at a time, you might have to stop in the middle of the process to clean the burrs. Pinto beans, at least, tend to break into perfectly shaped ''plugs'' for the grooves in the burrs, so all you're left with is two smooth surfaces that grind nothing--I imagine smaller beans/seeds/etc. would present less of this issue--A stiff bristled brush will remedy this nicely. (use your fingernails a bit, too.) Pinto bean meal cooks up with about 2.5:1 water or broth on the stove top in about 25 - 30 minutes.
2 cups of beans in the hopper grinds into coarse meal in about 20 minutes.
Dry split peas: Fairly easy and quick grinding; cooking time for split pea soup is cut from 45 minutes to about 10 minutes.
2 cups of dry split peas grind into a coarse meal in about 15 minutes.
Once again, I haven't tested quite EVERYthing this product is supposed to be able to do, but so far, so good. It's a solid winner in my book. Good construction, seems like it will last a long time. Do not exceed 80 RPM (warning in the manual).
I have not yet had a chance to use the metal blades that come with this mill but know that I will. I looked at some electric mills but they did not have the ability to process so many different kinds of grains, nuts and seeds.
I'm very happy with my purchase.
So, I am giving 5 stars right away, because it is putting out some really nice flour. Yes, as other reviewers said, it takes some work. It is designed for right-handed people btw- the auger only moves toward the grinding stones turning the handle one way. I was able to switch hands, but it's a little more awkward. So, not impossible for lefties, but not designed for them.
The instructions tell you to run a pound of wheat through first, to "condition" the stones and let any loose pieces work their way through. You should throw away this wheat because there will be some black specks of rock in it initially. I had an idea that worked out nicely- I put white rice through first. That way, I could easily see when the meal was clean. It took about one full hopper until it ran clean. Ran some wheat through after that, and it looked beautiful :-)
My arms will be sore tmrw, but I'm smiling. Except for one thing...
I noticed a different listing where Wondermill includes the drill bit adapter at no extra cost. Sigh. I already ordered mine ( and it was on the way) before I spotted this other listing. I wish Wondermill had surprised me with this freebee, instead of making me feel a little dumb for not catching the offer. I really don't want to pay the extra $30 (?) for a separate add-on. Anyway, if you are reading this review...look for that listing. Maybe you'll use the adapter, maybe you won't, but at least YOU will have the option.
I will update if I fall out of love with this grinder, or have any problems, but otherwise, I am initially impressed with it, and hope to get many years of use out of it.
UPDATE: 11/8/13 I have been using the grinder about every other day now. I don't like how hard it is to make cornmeal, the machine really struggles with the hard kernels, but for wheat, I am quite happy. Another tip: Do clean your auger after every use. Nothing fancy, just disassemble and brush it out. There will be 1/8 - 1/4 cup of berries and partially-ground meal left if you don't. If you use the machine infrequently, or want to change your grain, you don't want old kernels starting off a new batch of flour.
Lastly, when the auger looks empty, and the machine is cranking easier, keep going anyway until flour is not coming out anymore. This will keep the residue down closer to 1/8 cup.
My arms are looking more toned already :-)
Wondermill Jr Deluxe hand grain mill. $219
After using this mill one time I found it to be much faster but much more work to grind the flour. It took 30 minutes to grind 6 cups of flour for the same recipe but arm strength and a very sturdy table are needed. The flour was not quite as fine but worked beautiful for my recipe. In an emergency I have it but for daily use is to much work. It is a great grinder.
Electric wondermill $Free for me $229 on amazon
I received the electric mill as a present for Christmas and I ground up the same flour in 1 minute with out any work besides plugging it in and pouring wheat berries in. Very fine flour and a joy to use. Clean and fast. I should have bought it first and so should you. I will be baking up a storm now. Thank you wondermill. Spend the 10 extra bucks on the electric and keep a JR for emergencies or nut butter.
Both are great products and built like tanks. The electric is no hands down %3000 percent faster and easier.