|Manufacturer||Jarden Consumer Solutions|
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17.1 x 9.3 x 6.15 inches|
|Item model number||FSSMSL0160-000|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||4-Quart Starter Bags, Seal-A-Meal Fssmsl0160-000 Vacuum Sealer|
|Warranty Description||1-Year Limited Warranty|
Seal-a-Meal Manual Vacuum Sealer System & Starter Bags - FSSMSL0160-000,White
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- THE FRESH SOLUTION FOR FOOD STORAGE: Vacuum sealing removes all the air from specially designed bags, then uses heat to create a secure seal, ensuring food not only takes up less space in the fridge, freezer, or pantry, but also stays fresh longer compared to non-vacuum storage methods
- PRESERVES TASTE & NUTRIENTS: Confidently store fresh fruits, vegetables, cuts of meat, fish, and more! When air is removed from the bag and finished with an airtight vacuum seal, food is protected from the deteriorating effects of air, which causes freezer burn and spoilage
- MAKES SAVING TIME & MONEY EASY: Prepare meals or ingredients ahead of time for no-hassle weeknight dinners that you can microwave or simmer in the bag, and spend less time grocery shopping by buying in bulk and storing extra food for later without fear of freezer burn
- ONE-PRESS VACUUM SEALING: Simply press firmly down on the lid with both hands and hold until the Hands-Free Indicator Light illuminates. It is then safe to remove your hands from the Lid. The unit will continue to vacuum and seal the bag
- NOT JUST FOR FOOD STORAGE: Use your vacuum sealer to store liquids and creams when you travel, protect important papers or photographs from mildew or possible water damage, create your own refreezable ice packs, and much more
- USE WITH SEAL-A-MEAL & FOODSAVER BAGS & ROLLS: Compatible with 8-inch, 11-inch, 1-quart, and 1-gallon Seal-a-Meal and FoodSaver vacuum seal bags and rolls, including FoodSaver Easy Seal & Peel vacuum seal rolls and Liquid Block vacuum seal bags
- EVERYTHING INCLUDED TO GET STARTED: (4) 1-quart vacuum seal bags, user manual, and 1-year limited warranty
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Seal-a-Meal Manual Vacuum Sealer System & Starter Bags
The fresh solution for food storage
Avoid waste and stretch your food dollar by keeping meats and other foods safe from freezer burn with the Seal-a-Meal Vacuum Sealing System. The system removes air, one of the main causes of mold and food spoilage, from specialty bags and creates an airtight seal to lock in freshness.
Buy in bulk or on sale and store extra food for later, without fear of spoilage or freezer burn!
- Multi-layer protection
- Great for items stored in the refrigerator, freezer, or pantry
- Microwave- and simmer-safe
- Write-on area for easy labeling
- Works with Seal-a-Meal and FoodSaver vacuum sealers
Three Easy Steps for Locking Air Out & Sealing Freshness In
1: Line Up Bag to Sealing Strip
Place the items you want to seal into bag, leaving at least 3 inches between the contents and the top of the bag to allow for bag contraction.
2: Lock Cover in Place
Open the lid and place the open end of the bag down into the Drip Tray. Then close lid.
3: Press Firmly on the Lid
Press down firmly on the lid with both hands and hold until the Hands-Free indicator Light illuminates. It's now safe to remove your hands from the lid. The unit will continue to vacuum and seal the bag.
Compare with similar items
Air out. Freshness in. The Seal-a-Meal Manual Vacuum Sealer System is the fresh solution for food storage. This system keeps food fresh longer by removing air from specially designed bags and creates a secure, airtight seal so you can store food in refrigerator, freezer, and pantry for a longer period of time compared to non-vacuum storage methods.