Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "K&H Manufacturing Cool Bed III Large Gray32-Inch b..." and save 44% off the $65.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
K&H Cool Bed III Cooling Dog Bed
- The K&H Cool Bed wicks heat out of your pet and releases it into the air. The water-saturated Cool Core inside this dog cooling mat absorbs the heat produced by your pet and coverts it to room temperature. The difference created between the room temperature and the dog’s body temperature is how the Cool Bed III provides a cool, refreshing surface for your dog. If your home is 80°F, then the Cool Bed III is 22° cooler than your pet's body temperature.
- This cooling pet bed is size Large(32" X 44") and is the color gray. Comforts pet arthritis, skin disorders, dog hip pain relief and more. No weight limit, great for large dogs, small dogs, and even cats that like a cool spot. Made of a durable nylon/vinyl exterior. Recommended for indoor and outdoor use. 2-year limited warranty.
- To activate the Cool Bed III simply add water, no tools needed. The more water used, the more cushioning and cooling capabilities the dog cooling mat will have. You can experiment for the optimal feel of the Cool Bed III. The recommended amounts for each size are: Small: 1–1.5gal / Medium: 2–3gal / Large: 4–6gal
- The Cool Bed III can be used year round and only needs filled once. It can be stored full or empty. To help prevent bacterial growth, try adding GSE (grapefruit seed extract) to the water. GSE is a natural non-toxic antibacterial that helps prevent bacterial growth.
- Works best when placed where direct sunlight will not reach the Cool Bed III dog cooling mat. Perfect on linoleum, cool tile or concrete floors. Easy wipe down cleaning using damp towel and mild detergent. No need to refill and never dries out.
- Cool, comfortable water bed for pets
- Add water through easy-fill cap and adjust comfort with valve
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Cool Bed III
K&H is keeping pets cooler than ever with the Cool Bed III, one of the the best-selling cooling beds on the market. It is great for any dog owner looking to offer their pet a comfy, dry, cool place to relax during the warm summer months.
No electricity is required to operate the Cool Bed III and these beds are attractively designed and allow a cool spot for dogs. Simply add the recommended amount of water through the easy fill cap and burp with the new easy air adjustment valve.
Unlike a fluffy dog bed that is designed to retain heat to keep a dog warm, the Cool Bed III is designed to radiate heat back into the air or the floor surface to keep a dog cool. Water naturally extracts heat; in fact, one could become hypothermic in just 60-70°F water. The K&H Cool Bed III keeps your dog cool by utilizing this natural energy. The water-saturated Cool Core inside the Cool Bed III absorbs the dog’s natural body temperature of 102º Fahrenheit and coverts it to room temperature, which is normally well below the dog’s body temperature. The difference created between the room temperature and the dog’s body temperature is how the Cool Bed III provides a cooler, refreshing surface for your dog. Even if it is 80ºF in your house, the Cool Bed III is 22º cooler than a dog’s 102º body temperature. The Cool Bed III provides a permanent, natural, 'cool' spot for your dog, inside or outside in temperatures under 95º Fahrenheit without chemicals or electricity.
Made of a durable nylon/vinyl exterior. Recommended for indoor and outdoor use. 2-year limited warranty.
Making the Most of the Cool Bed III:
The best results will be obtained when used in a shady area. When using outdoors, always place the Cool Bed III in a shady, cool spot, as this will maximize its heat wicking abilities. Be sure not to place the bed on sharp objects that could puncture the Cool Bed III. Keeping the Cool Bed III indoors overnight near air conditioning will super cool the bed for outdoor use the next morning.
When using indoors, be sure to place the Cool Bed III out of direct sunlight. The cooler the spot you place the Cool Bed III, the better. An ideal place would be a cool tile, linoleum or concrete floor. An area with good air movement will also help keep the bed cooler.
Tips and Tricks
Moving your cool bed III: Do not lift or move the bed by its corners as this will cause the foam core interior to separate from the sides. Fold the bed and wrap each arm around either end of the bed to move.
Cleaning or storing: Grapefruit Seed Extract is an all natural, non-toxic antibacterial. Add it to the water when filling and place a few drops in before storing to help prevent bacterial growth.
- Cool, comfortable water bed for pets.
- Add water through easy-fill cap and adjust comfort with valve.
- No electricity required.
- Tough nylon/vinyl exterior.
|Pet Bed Cooler||Coolin' Pet Pad||Cool Bed III||Cool Bed Deluxe|
|Color||Blue||Blue||Gray or Blue||Blue with Gray Bolster|
|Small Size||10.5" x 14"||11" x 15"||17" x 24" | 1-1.5 gallons water||n/a|
|Medium Size||n/a||15" x 20"||22" x 32" | 2-3 gallons water||22"d x 32"w x 4"h | 2-3 gallons water|
|Large Size||n/a||20" x 36"||32" x 44" | 4-6 gallons water||32"d x 44"w x 5"h | 4-6 gallons water|
|Extra Large Size||n/a||27" x 38"||n/a||n/a|
We're now keeping pets cooler than ever with the new, Cool Bed III. No electricity is required to operate the Cool bed III and these beds are attractively designed and allow a cool spot for dogs. Simply add the recommended amount of water through the easy fill cap and burp with the new easy air adjustment valve. Our unique Cool Core diverts the liquid better than ever throughout the bed for advanced cooling power. The new nylon/vinyl exterior is tougher than ever!! Being extremely affordable, the Cool bed III is the choice for any dog owner looking to offer their pet a comfy, dry, cool place to relax. Recommended for indoor and outdoor use.
Size: Large 32x44" | Color: Gray | Product Packaging: Standard Packaging
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
DirectionsCool Bed III is the cooling, cushioning, waveless waterbed for your pet. Does not require any batteries or electricity. Simply add the recommended amount of water through the easy fill cap and burp with the new easy air adjustment valve. It's designed to radiate heat back into the air or the floor surface to keep pets cool. Cool bed III is the choice for any dog owner looking to offer their pet a comfy, dry, cool place to relax. Hot diggity dog! The "Award Winning" Cool Bed III. The readers of Pet Business Magazine have voted and from over 250 manufactures and thousands of beds, they voted the Cool Bed III as the best bed for 2007. The Cool Beds offer a unique selling opportunity during the otherwise slow selling months of summer. When the days are hot, and sales are not, the Cool Bed out sells them all. cool bed 3, coolbed3, coolbed lll, 111, iii Aids in: Medical recovery Skin conditions Calloused elbows Arthritis Excessive panting Hip dysplasia Size Recommended for Small: (17" x 24") dogs up to 25 lbs Medium: (22" x 32") dogs up to 60 lbs Large: (32" x 44") dogs over 60 lbs
Compare to similar items
This item K&H Manufacturing Cool Bed III Large Gray32-Inch by 44-Inch
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||South Paw Pet Supply||Amazon.com||Sweetner||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||—||4 x 25 x 32 in||—||30 x 40 x 1 in||23.6 x 35 x 0.25 in||0.75 x 11 x 15 in|
|Size||Large 32x44"||Medium (25" x 32")||Small/18 x 1.5 x 24"||Jumbo||Large||Small/11" x 15"|
Top customer reviews
The first cool bed was purchased for my dog when he was a puppy. After about a month of using it he decided to eat the corner off, spilling water all over the floor.
When he got older, we bought another one and he used that for two and a half years before it got a hole it in after it got dragged (by myself) accidentally over a piece of broken tile.
We then bought two replacements, one for the bedroom and one for the living room and he uses them both all the time! We love these cool beds!
The first one I had lasted 2+ years. The second one was just about a year and now this one is only six months. It seems that they are being manufactured more poorly as time goes by. I guess I'll look at other items to cool her down.