Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 12, 2012
Severe rosacea has plagued me for years and years. I may not have tried every nostrum known to man on it, but I certainly tried -- and it was ever one step forward, two back. That includes three different prescriptions.

I can hardly remember a time recently when I didn't have a bright red nose sprinkled with both pustules and papules (eruptions with liquid in them and others just hard little knots) -- followed by little flakes of skin, almost like dandruff, decorating the still-red nose, thanks to the strong drying results of the meds. So I kept looking for something that would work for a change.

When I saw the description of this cream using Manuka honey as part of the base, I was interested, indeed. I've long used raw Manuka honey for various conditions since its healing properties are well known. So I tried again. The result? I have not had a single eruption of either variety since I first dabbed on this wonderful Manuka honey skin cream. No flakes of skin from a nose that appeared to be sandpapered. No lumps. It's still a tad more colorful than it should be, but even that is fading. My nose and cheeks feel like skin again.

It is a tad pricey, but it's more than worth it to have a long-standing condition improve so much is a very short time.

Seriously, if I could give it six stars, I would. This is a terrific product, and you cannot lose.
22 comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 15, 2013
I had so many issues with my skin that started last summer. Out of NO WHERE. I had no idea what is was, at first I tried treating it with normal acne washes, then I thought maybe it was fungal. Nothing seemed to really work. It was very strange but it wasn't just pimples, it was like when I didn't have pimples, and if I was having a "clear" period, my skin still just didn't look right. I am IN LOVE with makeup, and it would drive my crazy because even after using expensive HD foundations, after setting my face with powder, my skin just did NOT look normal, it had strange strange pores that seems deep with in the tissues. I read somewhere that Manuka Honey healed almost everything whether it be staph, bacterial infection, or even MRSA. I decided to get Manuka Honey, and although I noticed it working, I hated the feeling of honey on my face. I wanted something I could use all the time, and something I could put on my face before bed ( actual Manuka Honey and bedding are not friends.) I bought this product, the Manuka Honey and Manuka Oil skin cream, and all I can say is WOW. It's like heaven for your skin. It has been completely solving the problems I have been having, like with the texture of my skin, with the weird break outs, the pores. My skin LOOKS HEALTHY again and its only been about 3 weeks. Before using this cream, I was trying proactive, which wasn't really working it was just drying out my skin. I love this stuff. You should definitely give it a try!
on July 27, 2015
I've been using this now for about two years. It really does work! I had a forehead breakout from clothing and hardhats that nothing else worked on. Then a friend told me about this and my forehead cleared up in a few days. I use it on my entire face at night now before I go to sleep. They added a more pleasant smell to it, I think oranges? I highly recommend this skin cream for those with adult acne/rash.

JM Pennsylvania
on August 28, 2012
Well...I really wanted to like this product. I love the smell, the feel, but it made my skin break out so bad! I think it would be fine for dry skin, as my dry T-zone looked great, but my oily cheeks looked like a strawberry patch after three days use and they still haven't cleared. If you hate the smell of tea tree oil, don't get this. I actually love the smell. It's kinda sticky, but the stick goes away leaving a creamy feel. Some things work for some of the people some of the time. I reccommend this for people with dry skin or those who are outside alot. Best of luck!
on December 28, 2015
This cream (and the NZ Fusion Moon Cream) will never be absent in my medicine cabinet - I love them! As soon as you put this cream on you can feel a very mild tightening and you know it is working. This helps me overtime I suffer from hormonal break outs and I swear it has made my pores visibly smaller. I have tried other manuka oil creams for break outs but the smelled terrible- this one has a really nice sweet, clean smell. I highly recommend it!
on April 13, 2012
I have been using this cream for two weeks every night and on the weekends during the day. I have noticed marked improvement in the clarity and softness of my skin. Prior to using this cream, I've applied glycolic acid serums or gels (Alpha Hydrox) to clean out my pores, reduce acne and bumps (blocked pores). After using this cream I'm seeing the following: my skin is smoother, not inflamed (I don't need to wear powder), any type of pimple becomes reduced overnight, and overall my skin is more balanced (not dried out, not oily either). My cream did not arrive separated, like several other reviewers'; it does smell a little herb-ey, but the smell dissipates quickly. I am cautiously optimistic and will continue using these products.
UPDATE: 7/7/2012: After using this cream for 3 months on a nightly basis I am happy to report that my skin IS clearer; I do not get cystic acne. My skintone is more even, and any little blemishes that do pop up, heal overnight. I highly recommend and I'm re-purchasing.
on June 6, 2016
I was pleased with this cream and like the fact that it is all natural. Its ingredients are Manuka honey, burdock root, and thyme, which are blended with oil to create an all-natural cream that is ideal for acne-prone skin. Continual use of the cream is supposed to restore the skin's natural barrier and protect against further damage. The cream has a pleasant smell and is very moisturizing. It works well as a moisturizer for daytime and a facial cream at night.I gave this product 4 stars only because it left my skin a little oily, but using powder mitigated that issue.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 2, 2011
I've been using this product for about a week now, and I can honestly say that this has become my favorite skin care product ever used. I've been suffering from acne since I was 14, I am now 22, and I've tried everything. Facials, blue-light therapy treatments, BP, salicylic acid, antibiotics (which helped until I stopped taking them), birth control, etc. Most products have left my broken out skin dry, tight, and painful. Not this cream. It is so gentle, I can put it on morning and night on my broken out skin without any irritation or dryness. Based on the consistency, you would think it would leave your skin looking oily and shiny, but it doesn't at all! I haven't been using it long enough to tell whether it actually minimizes break outs, but based on my results so far, I have seen nothing but improvement.
on April 2, 2013
I wanted to find a skin cream with manuka honey - I'd used manuka honey after it was recommended by my naturopath for stomach repair - and I figured, why not skin care? Found this at Amazon and tried it. Literally, not exaggerating at all - when I put it on for the first time I could FEEL it working. I'd had little bumps that I'd come to live with - not pimples, just maybe clogged or irritated pores. No matter what cream I'd used they never went away -- never got worse or better -- just stayed the same. Within two days of using this cream, they were GONE. After having them for literally, 8 years. As close to a miracle as I've ever found with a skin care product!
on November 27, 2013
This is the BEST CREAM I have ever used. I have had acne my entire life and I hated every second of dealing with it. I luckily came across this cream on amazon and decided to give a try after reading the amazing reviews. I am not exaggerating AT ALL when I say that my skin quality has improved by 10x after using the cream. I used to have really dry skin and scars from my acne. My skin is now always moisturized and supple, and even the scars of my acne have lightened. This is probably the 5th bottle I have ordered and I cannot live without this cream any longer. I wouldn't recommend any other cream over this one. Absolutely a fantastic product.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.