Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 9, 2013
Since purchase, I have been using these every other day for two weeks. The inside of my left glove is already half disconnected from the rest of the glove. Disappointed in the quality of the sewing. Also, the part of the glove that is supposed to cover my fingers is too large and is shaped in a way that it does not fit snugly around. Definitely don't recommend buying this if you are looking for warmth in 40F weather or lower.
on December 1, 2013
these are toasty warm...yep I am a guy and I love these adaptable mittens...for walking the dog these are great...also i do a lot of outdoor photography in the winter and this allows me to hold my camera more easily and safely...I will warn you though...these can become very warm to the point that your hands may start to sweat...I do not have a problem with that...
on February 3, 2012
The gloves are great and keep my thin hands warm. The only negative feedback is that the lining of the convertible part of one of the gloves started to come apart very soon after I bought them. It makes it uncomfortable as I have to make sure my fingers are inside the lining. Other than that, the are thick, warm, and soft.
on February 17, 2013
I wanted convertible gloves so I could stay warm but use my phone when I needed to. These gloves are pretty warm, but 1. I don't like the look of the big patches of velcro. Should have noticed that before purchasing. 2. I've worn these less than 10 times and I have threads unraveling from the fingers, and be sure and not get these near velcro because the material will fuzz up right away.
on April 3, 2013
I love these gloves:) Mostly because when I open doors during cold winter months, I don't get shocked!!!. The gloves in general are really warm and they've lasted me a really long time now (2yrs and counting). I wish they were water proof though.
on November 12, 2014
I love these gloves/mittens! It is handy to have your fingertips free, but also nice to be able to cover them up. There is velcro on the back of the mitten part, so that it doesn't flop around when not in use.
on April 28, 2014
Purchased as a gift for my wife for Christmas. Just found them stuff into a storage bin because they had come completely unravelled. Terrible craftsmanship.
on December 28, 2013
This is my first "mitten" purchase and I'm thinking they may not be for me. As far as convenience, I prefer these because of the Velcro. These gloves are soft, lined, and super warm. If you like a convertible glove, I think this is a great purchase.
on March 14, 2014
I am heartbroken, lost one in a cab. Tried to replace but my size is unavailable. They kept my hands warm and toasty but fingers were free if necessary. I will keep these in mind for next winter.
on February 26, 2013
These were replacing a very old pair of convertible gloves. The material feels good - my fingers stay warm and I can still use my phone or other devices by only exposing my fingers for short periods of time - they just feel good and work well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.