YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save nav_sap_shop_all_hm_cal STEM Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now NYNN

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(4 star, Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
on December 12, 2014
This was a good book, easy to read, comfortable to all levels of readers. It describes a systematic process to ensure the realization of goals.The only reason I am giving it 4 stars only is the fact that it is lengthy and may repel at first sight. However, the content in these many pages makes sense and can be very effective for someone who would be patient enough to follow the whole process. It is one of the MOST COMPLETE AND DOWN TO EARTH books on the subject of manifestation I have read.
on November 19, 2014
I really like reading this book... Actually, I have read it twice and will probably re-read it again. I would really love if this book was followed with a workbook that helped step by step - really help to Map it out. I like that this didn't end in a "Buy my course for another $1,500..." type of offer, like so many other books do...
on July 9, 2013
I feel the exercises good have been more emphasized but in general, a great book full of knowledge and wisdom.
on July 31, 2015
I like this book a lot, but since it is like so many other books I have read, I really didn't get any new information. I also wish that Boni had told more of her personal story to make this book more impactful. Still all in all, I did like it and if you are just a beginner in exploring and self-discovering who you are, then you will like this book as it is an easy read.
on August 27, 2015
Great tool for creating the life you truly deserve. An easy read, with practical exercises and tools for you to use.
on August 31, 2013
HI, It is New age and is like what Adam and Eve did in the garden of Eden. Christians may do many of the things but use different words than she does, but the goal she says to be happy 100% of the time which will manifest your dreams. I think the goal on earth is to learn to love and give glory to God. It is like she is saying how to pray, but in New age way...but it doesn't consider God's will, but own dreams which she says are God's dreams for us. I agree to not doubt/know/have no fear and more which are also in the Bible. It is like New age is discovering the Bible way works. Let go and more. She gives great detail in how to do this more than other books. How to stay happy so you can manifest...go into nature/music etc. To me it is promoting the Bible way but in New age words. I still think when we align with God then prayers answer faster instead of being blind to God's will and just trying to do our will. She does mention to ask for guidance...but I really don't know I want to ask spirit guides instead of God. I think Jesus saves...helps us when we can't do it all by ourselves and reconnects us to God. To me we didn't forget but the connection was broken. We can reconnect and ask the Holy spirit to come into us which would make us happy/peaceful/in harmony and more. It is interesting how New age and born again Christian may match in many ways...but one discounts the other for twisting things. The book is easy/fast to read. She gives great examples. She says you can't earn it...but allow it. I just want to know what is God's will more than what we want to manifest with our ego.
on March 10, 2015
This book is really a map. Easy to follow, easy to understand, and easy to do. I am not going to say what the book is about because this book might have the information we need provided by the map. Excellent reading!
on March 7, 2014
I'm a great fan of this type of book... creating one's own reality... affirming... manifesting and the like.... and this is definitely one of the better ones I've ever read. Definitely give it a try --- you'll like it and gain a lot of useful information from it.
on January 21, 2016
I am enjoying reading Boni's work, The Map. Will post and updated review as I progress further into the book. All I know is I am loving it right now.