Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 100% Brand New
- Material : 100% High Temperature Fiber
- Length: Approx wig: 65 cm; Ponytail: 55 cm
- Wig Cap Size: The maximum circumference Approx 20~21inch/51~53cm(Exist 1~2cm normal error), the size of wig cap is adjustable
- Package included:1 wig + 2 Ponytails
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1.Our wig product is made of Kanekalon fiber which is a thermostable Material and called "High-temperature resistance fiber". it can be curled or straightened by Electronic Hair stick under 120 degrees Celsius. Generally, The suitable temperature is around 70-90 degrees Celsius. in additional, please pay attention to High temperature when you curl or straighten Hair because it will do harm for Hair.
2.Our wig product is not available for dyeing. Because there is no Hair squama to keep The Color for a Long Time and Hair cream rinses can't be washed inside The wig Cap.
3.wig Wearing Steps:
a.comb gently With specialized comb (excluded Curly wig);
b.Fix The wig Cap by The Buckle;
c.spray wig care solution and Style Wigs Hair in your favor.
4.wig Clean and care: First wig straightened out, put a little shampoo in cold Water, and then The wig into The Water and soak for 5-10 minutes, gently Press wash, then rinse well With Water, dry With a towel after Water dry naturally, can spray a little point of care solution.
5.The irresistible factors including Computer Monitors, Shooting Light, Camera Pixels and personal understanding of Color Difference will be caused Color difference sometimes.
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 6.4 x 2.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005O0BKFA
- Item model number: NWG0CP60352-PB2-B
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 21, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
1. This wig is well made. It is actually a long curly wig with two extensions which you can use (or not) at your discretion. The wig features a lace wig front/back and has adjustable straps to tighten the wig around your head (for those who have a smaller head than me!)
2. The fibers are of decent quality for a wig of this cost. It doesn't shed a lot, which is always a plus for a wig.
3. The colors are pretty close to the picture, HOWEVER, the reason I am giving this wig only 4 out of 5 stars is that the wig extension's pink and the base wig pink are NOT the same shade. The extension's shade is more vibrant and bubblegum in color whereas the wig itself has more of a light cotton candy color.
To me, this is not a deal breaker since you are free to take the extensions off and use them however you wish. It's also alright because put together, you really don't notice the color difference much. However, I know some people are quite picky about their wigs.
Also, if you are going to use the wig extensions, you really need to pin the wig to your hairline, otherwise the weight will probably cause your wig to slip a lot.
Other than that one minor issue, this wig is really quite good for the price. I would recommend this seller to cosplayers if they happen to have a wig you are interested in.
Also, this seller (MeiLiFang) included a small mirror and comb to tease out my wig. That was very nice of them and it was very easy to comb through (provided you stop before the curls).
I personally find the bangs on it very irritating and long so I'm probably going to style them myself at some point.
One thing to note was that the clips are a bit annoying. They do add a good amount of weight to the wig and it can be a bit tricky to get them to stay in place.
I've also noticed a lot of other reviews talking about the actual netting of the wig showing through, the only way I have noticed this issue is if I shift the hair around in a way that creates a part in the hair, so if you don't do that it should be fine! :)