- File Size: 721 KB
- Print Length: 45 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: January 4, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00BFBNRN0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,308,799 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Goof Off to Goofy Marathoner. How a Casual Runner Learned To Go The Distance Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Is this a book about how to run a marathon? Sorry, that would be a spoiler. If you do decide to watch your loved one run do not go behind the buildings at Disney World. That spot stinks. What was that joke about Miney and Goofy? Sorry, Amazon’s TOS will not let me tell that one in a review.
This is the first book on marathoning without training. It motivated me to dig out my old running shoes and train without running for a while. Maybe I should buy some new ones for not running.
Seriously, it is hard to be serious for a while after reading this book because it was so fun to read. But seriously, maybe I’ll run another marathon this summer. It’s only 26.2 miles. If I hear some guy singing “Sweet Caroline,” I’ll know Goofy won’t be far behind.
Grab a copy and enjoy!
Overall, I'm impressed with Joe's "Goofy Marathon" feat. I can't imagine running a half and full back-to-back. It was a fun read, with tons of excellent advice.
ook but I still enjoyed hearing his experience with running. A marathon for his first race! Good grief!
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Self-Help > Motivational
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Extreme Sports
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Sports & Outdoors
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Motivational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Sports & Outdoors > Extreme Sports