Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Marc Ecko Blue Cologne by Marc Ecko for men Colognes
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

on January 7, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my daughter's boyfriend who loves Marc Ecko everything. Naturally he loved this cologne. It was a really good price. Another store was selling a 1.7 oz for the same price as Amazon's 3.4 oz. It really is a sexy fragrance. I dont purchase cologne on name alone; it's totally about the fragrance. The bottle is attractive. I would reccommend to anyone who has a father, brother, boyfriend...husband...any male. The women will love it..........trust me!!
on November 4, 2015
I really like the regular "Ecko" EDT and so I decided to try the Ecko Blue version. The product did not look like a counterfeit. However, it smells like almost nothing. I will normally use 5-7 sprays of most EDT's, but in order to have any effect at all, I am using 15 sprays, and still, it wears off after 1-2 hours. I sprayed on a card and had several other people smell it, and they had similar opinions that they could not smell anything. I have never had the chance to sample this at a retail store, but I would not be surprised at all if the product I received was counterfeit, because it has almost no appreciable smell.

EDIT - after several weeks of use, it now has a fairly noticeable smell. It's very clean and still subtle compared to the regular Ecko, but I'm now using my normal amount of sprays. I have no idea what changed. But given the change, I've bumped it up to 3 stars.
on August 12, 2015
I'm a first-time cologne wearer, and this seems to be a great starter cologne. I smell it way more than anyone else does, but it is pleasant without worrying about the scent overpowering anyone around me. It smells a little sharp/alcoholic, so I'll probably look for something else with my next purchase, but for the money I'm glad I started with this scent to give me an idea of what I like, what I don't like, and general cologne use.
on July 23, 2016
Do not spray too much. And don't spray directly onto self. This stuff packs a punch and you only need ONE squirt into the air. The smell is alright. Nothing really that good. It gets better if you put it on earlier before you go somewhere. Not subtle.
on November 19, 2014
Its ok. Definitely has a different more masculine scent. I like it. You know how some colognes just "wear well" on a particular person. For me, this great smelling cologne just isn't one of them. Not one comment from my friends or co-workers.
on June 12, 2013
This cologne is absolutely to die for. I caught my first wiff on a fellow co-worker and have since purchased 3 bottles for various men in my life. Clean, fresh, and intoxicating. I would highly recommend. The price is so much more reasonale than other name brand cologne's, but it really is the best I have ever smelled. Last all day with just 2 squirts.
on March 24, 2014
This cologne smells sooooooooooo good! It has clean shower smell to it. Plus its really strong, so you only need a small amount, like one decent spray. To give context, the cologne's I have and use are: Dolce & Gabbana as well as Dolce & Gabbana light blue, Armani Code, Kenneth Cole Black, Eternity, Burberry Touch, Givenchy, Gucci Guilty, Nautica Blue, and a few more (what can I say, I like to change up the smell often), but back to the point, Ecko, in my opinion beats the others I have.
on April 6, 2016
I absolutely LOVE this cologne. My wife first bought Ecko Blue for me Christmas before last, and even though I have several other colognes to use, I completely stopped using them until my Ecko Blue ran out. Then after hinting around for a few months how much I liked this product, she snuck online to order it for me again.

THE GOOD: The cologne has a very mild and pleasant odor. It is hard to describe, but if I had to put it into words I would say it is fresh and had tones of citrus.

THE BAD: My wife bought this for our anniversary and won't let me open it yet. I have to wait another two months before I can use my Ecko Blue again! :(
on December 18, 2015
As a guy, this stuff is great. The smell seems to get better after a few hours of wearing it.

I've had it for over a year and wear it everyday at work, and I use one spray and I have maybe less than a 1/3 of it.

I'd recommend it.
on February 3, 2014
Wow I really can't explain how pleased I am with this product for any future purchasers, take my advice from someone that used to get nothing but guccie, polo, dolce&gabanna, ecko is now one of the top cologne that I recommend the 2 sprays it's all it takes for 12-14 hours thanks amazon keep up the good work

See 1 answered question