Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 22, 2015
Brass Knuckles, Black, and Bling. For what I paid I think i'm the one who came out on top, almost feels like I took advantage of them. Band Was twide, stainless near same quality in the band as my gucci mens 5500, except for the clasps. It comes with all links already on the band, so you will have to remove one or two or three, no one should ever have to worry about it being to small, the exception being those people with uncommonly large wrists who deal with this issue or have delt with it long enough to already know. I would recommend this watch to anyone whether A. you need a new watch. B.need something w/ black to match an outfit, the stones around the dial, may give you doubts as It sure as hell did me when purchasing. Rest assured, It captures and throws light as well in a bar at night, as it does out in the sun.. I recommend this watch be warn as a daily driver for those of you who wear/own Movodo's or Gucci, or Bulova's... I started loseing interest in my Bulovua when it was my daily, and it sucks because I remember how much I wanted it and enjoyed having it. Now its feels about as special as some teenager's fossil or kenneth cole.
on April 11, 2014
I purchased this watch for my husband for our anniversary last year. Now when it arrived, I opened it to see if it would be pleasing, well I couldn't stop looking at it. So then I finally gave him his gift he was bugged eyed is the best way to put it. He loved it, he says it was one of the best looking watches he has ever had, so I'm very glad I chose to get it, great price for an expensive looking watch. It has some good weight to it, very manly wide watch, with the perfect amount of bling on it. We were very well pleased, in the sun it's very noticeable it shines very well and can't stop looking it. Even til this day, he still admires it, it's like he just got it, he loves it and still tells me thank you. Which I also purchased the chisel bracelet which goes perfectly with this watch he loved them both for his gifts.
on May 2, 2016
I bought a Swarovski Crystal men's watch from a jewelry retailer for $500 and it was NOWHERE as nice as this one for $69. Wow. Plus, it goes well with all the cool Swarovski Crystal men's rings I've found, usually black metallic and very reasonably priced on Amazon. Greatest find for something chic and kinda necessary that I've found in some time. Five-stars in more ways than one.
on May 24, 2012
I got the watch very quickly. Well packaged. A white box surrounded by inflated plastic bags. The box was nice, the top slid off and the watch was wrapped around a black cushion piece. The interior of the box was red. Enough about the box. The watch is larger than i had anticipated. Even with the dimensions it gives on the site the whole width is really about 2" wide. My current watch is 1 5/8" so for my thin wrist it will seem a little bulky. The black interlinks are of a rubber texture. The "diamonds" are very sparkly. If you're looking to have the watch noticed it will be. The glass watch front is thick, the backset is where i was a little disappointed. It is not as catchy due to the round fish eye type glass. Ah yes the links. They appear to be the kind that requires a small screwdriver, not an eye glass one but smaller. It is an overall nice looking watch and for the price it was worth it to me.

+s
Nice clasp.
Well made.

-s
Bulky.
Links not easily changed.
Thick rounded glass. (Just my opinion)
Faceplate not as I expected.
on November 22, 2015
It was just in a big box lose I'm so glad it was not broke packaging was bad just a fyi the watch head is round it's not flat like most watches giving it to my son 13 for Christmas looks better in picture just my opinion
on October 13, 2010
Every time i wear this thing it catches everyones attention. ive only had it for a couple of days and seriously like over 100 people have either made a good comment or made an offer to buy for way more than i bought it for and so far nobody has not liked it yet. Also, this thing should definatley come with some sunglasses to look at it with cause ive been blinded in the sun with this thing trying to read it. Recomenended to everyone
on June 18, 2012
The watch came on time and was what I expected. I would use the seller again and will always use amazon even for comparing prices. Usually amazon wins. I bought this watch for my father's day gift from the kids and wife and got a great deal. I was only going to buy one but got two for the price of one. It's a great watch to wear for casual get togethers or daily depending on what you wear. I like a black ecko shirt or polo with some jeans and a fitted hat. A watch will make it pop and this one does. Oh and it matches my chrome, black grip Taurus PT940 (40 Cal. for the dumb dumbs). Watch is not for special occasions or weddings. Step your game up for that and you'll be fine
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 20, 2013
Now this is a Marc Ecko watch. The mix of dark and polished metal is an excellent blend that do not overpower each other. It is definitely a keeper and a lot better than those huge globs of rubber "shock" thingy that guys lounge around with. I can't carry it into an industrial zone as it has a metal band (safety reasons) but I sure as heck would love hitting the town with this one. Five stars!!!
My only gripe is that amazon.com's price came down by $5.00 in four days time...oh well.
on June 18, 2015
Bought this watch for my honey for his birthday he really liked it. looks just like its picture and it has some weight to it. I bought this watch in October of "14 and no stones have fell out as of June '15. And its still ticking.
on October 29, 2014
Very nice watch. It looks like an expensive watch but its not. Its a good size but not too big. I was suprised to get the watch and see the battery was dead. Which really isnt a big deal because this item is a christmas gift.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.