Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Russell Dickerson Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Marc Jacobs Blade Chrono Glitz Women's Watch

on January 9, 2014
When I first got my Marc Jacobs watch for my birthday I was in love with it. So I knew I had to get another Marc Jacobs watch in silver so I can interchange my rose gold one and a silver one to match with my other outfits.

This was the watch. It is so perfect in every way. It's not gaudy like some of the Mk watches and it's so sleek and sophisticated. It kinda has a little bit of a masculine touch, but still feminine to make the other girls jealous. Love, love, love this watch. I like the polished looked to this too and I like how it's a bigger face than my Amy watch.

However, the fit on this for a small wrist can vary. Make sure you have it a little looser than tighter for more wiggle room. The ticking sound of this watch can be some-what loud. I can hear it in a really quick medium size room.
on March 19, 2017
Beautiful watch only thing is that it was too big for my wrist had to get a couple of links taken off but besides that I love it!
on January 2, 2014
I was a little hesitant at first when I purchased this gift for my wife, but when the watch arrived, it was as advertised. Great looking watch, functioning timing components, and nice packaging. Of course links had to be removed to fit her wrist, but that is an easy job to perform with the right tools. For the price, it was a heck of a deal. I would definitely recommend this watch for those guys out there that want/need a gift to woo their significant other.
on November 17, 2015
wife's favourite watch
on March 10, 2014
This is a beautiful looking watch. I bought it for my wife and she loved it. It was our 3rd yeard anniversary - I gave it to her along with a Tiffanys bracelet, which was way more expensive :( - We had seen it at Macy's for a highger retail price, but then I saw it on Amazon I went for it and bought it for way less. It was worth it.
on March 12, 2014
Delivery was prompt, service was wonderful and I got exactly what I paid for...couldn't be happier! The watch has all original plastics and is perfect. I was debating between this one and the mk5076, since I have it in gold, but I'm so happy I opted for this one instead. Good looking watch...thanks Dexclusive!
on January 12, 2015
I am very pleased with this watch. I wanted a watch for every day and this is perfect. The brushed stainless steel will hide the enivitabable daily wear. It is a smart and professional looking piece.
on April 1, 2017
Love it! Arrived faster than expected. A nice watch!
on December 9, 2013
Super impressed with this watch!! Great solid watch for a great price!! Comfortable on considering its size too! If you want that "boyfriend watch" look but still a watch with a feminine look then this is the watch for you! Goes great with both casual and dressy attire. Couldn't be happier!
on January 4, 2015
I had it returned. This qatch is for the women wrist. It it thick, too big and heavy. I'm not comfortable to wear it or just maybe my wrist is too small like a thin 13 year old teenager.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.