Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Marc by Marc Jacobs Women's MBM1269 Baker Gold-Tone Stainless Steel Watch with Black Leather Band
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on April 5, 2015
I love this watch. I wear it everywhere and it goes with almost everything. People also compliment me a lot, which is slightly unexpected because while it is a pretty watch it is simple. It is just so eye catching and it gets a lot of attention. All around great.
on August 16, 2016
I would give this watch 5 stars if it wasn't for the fact that the leather band is not as good as the ones you'll get if you buy this watch at Marc Jacobs or a store like Macy's. I received this watch as a gift about two years ago and I loved it but I lost it, sadly. So I decided to order this one because it was way cheaper than the one at Macy's. I can tell the strap isn't the same because it is not as glossy or durable looking as my previous watch. That is not to say that this watch has a fake leather strap because it doesn't. Stores like Amazon get to sell expensive products at a lower price just because the product might not of passed the test at the factory to be in excellent/perfect conditions. Also, the strap is super long I have a tiny wrist so I had to take it to the jewelers for an extra perforation but other than that, this watch is so perfect the picture does not do enough justice.

I'm going to update this review based on the durability of the strap later on.
on April 18, 2015
the leather band barely lasted a month before it started to separate and of course that's not covered by the warranty
on December 26, 2015
this watch was purchased as a Christmas present for my daughter. I did not check it when it arrived and wrapped it for Christmas. It did not work and now it is too late to return or exchange it according to Amazon. This watch is too expensive not to work at all. I guess I am stuck with an expensive watch that does not work. Not happy.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 15, 2015
I don't have particularly small wrists, but his strap is so LONG! One of the leather rings that keeps the strap in place constantly slides over as well so you have to keep repositioning it.
on November 27, 2014
Daughter was so happy! Quality and FAST postage to Australia! Saved about $75.00 buying from amazon! Thanks>>
on January 31, 2015
My girl ordered this and loved it. I am not too keen on watches but I even have to admit the looks and feel of it seams to be of quality matching the price tag.
on February 1, 2015
I purchased this for my wife and she absolutely loved it. I haven't noticed anything wrong with the watch.
on December 14, 2014
Look nice and its comfortable
I really love it
on February 4, 2015
Love! It's a classic, hope to have a long time.

See 1 answered question