Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

Marc Jacobs Amy Watch

on August 8, 2014
Beautiful watch! I can't stop staring at it! I was torn between a MK watch or this MJ watch, and I'm glad I chose this one. It has weight to it but nothing you I can't handle. It's my first MJ, and I can tell it's a great quality brand. I'll probably be wearing it everyday from now on. I had to remove four links, and now it fits perfectly, No regrets on my purchase!
on January 31, 2018
It's a little heavy but I guess that also shows the quality is good.
on May 2, 2017
Gorgeous. !!!!
on March 24, 2015
I've had this for a while and I realized I don't like it as much but only because the case is much smaller, I should've read about it being a small watch. If I would've known I wouldn't have bought it.. Other than that it is a great watch says exact ally what it's suppose to be.
on February 11, 2014
This watch is very classy. We picked it out based on the fact that others had said it was perfect for small wrists when some links are removed. It was perfect. It looks great on my daughter's tiny wrist.
on May 29, 2014
So pretty! Its a very feminine take on the chunky 'boyfriend' watch. The small rhinestones add just enough without being too blingy or flashy. Great buy!
on September 15, 2014
I LOVE this watch. It is as beautiful as it looks online. Great quality. I have very small wrists and it doesn't look overwhelmingly big. (I had to have about 4 links taken out). I would recommend this to anyone interested in a very classy watch that isn't too expensive!
on February 25, 2014
This is absolutely gorgeous. It's the perfect size for me, i have a fairly skinny wrist and this watch just fits perfectly in it, i like big watches but i had tried others but they were bigger than my wrist, it looks very classy. The price was also very convenient, on stores i couldn't find it for less than $200!
on May 8, 2013
I am so in love with this watch. I love that it's so simple, yet very stylish. It fits so well and i get tons of compliment. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
on August 8, 2012
Its an excellent watch. One look is enough to see the high quality of the piece.
Really good. As the seller, everything was perfect. Deadlines met, quick answers. I recommend to everyone.
22 comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse