- File Size: 1296 KB
- Print Length: 88 pages
- Publisher: AZINA MEDIA PUBLICATIONS (May 23, 2017)
- Publication Date: May 23, 2017
- Sold by: Macmillan
- Language: English
- ASIN: B071W1JD5T
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#107,614 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #74 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- #334 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Love & Romance
- #946 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Literature & Fiction
Price set by seller.
March (In Her Shoes) Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Devin is very interested in Alexus and won't allow nothing like her weight be a problem to showing her how much he really cares about her.
Alexus soon finds support for her weight with a therapy group also having Devin along side to help her. This story felt so real for me simply because I myself am a bbw and proud of it. The way the author used this theme and have it be so connected to real life issues was amazing to me.
I also loved how Alexus didn't rely so much on Devin to want to change she changed because she wanted to. This was so beautiful, real and honest and I believe so many women could relate to this story. I have a little bit of Alexus in me which from reading this story she is strong, determined and very sexy and didn't allow her weight to stop her from living the life she wanted or dating the man who really cared for her.
I love Xyla Turner's writing she writes in such a real way that readers will be able to understand and relate to. I can not wait for the next installment to this series! I can already tell this series is gonna be like candy to me sweet and honest and I can't wait to devour them all.
My Rating: 5 sexy bbw stars who run the world!! LOL
Love the way the weight issue was presented. It is a reminder that in order to make changes one must look within embrace the issues and decide to correct them for there peace of mind and health. Loving oneself faults and all is how one heals on the inside which helps change the way one views life and themselves. Only then can you begin to embrace and work on life changes
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories & Anthologies > Short Stories
- Books > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Love & Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories > Single Authors