Marcia Moran "Mix" Drop and Leaf Cubic-Zirconia Dangle Drop Earrings
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Items that are handmade and use natural stones, may vary in size, shape and color
- Made in Brazil
Marcia Moran moved to the US from Brazil in 2003 to follow her lifelong dream of becoming a jewelry designer. A self-taught artist who started out as a dentist, Moran quickly became recognized by the fashion world for her innovative spirit and talent. Today, Moran creates jewelry that appeals to a wide range of ages and styles and reflects her Brazilian heritage.
Marcia Moran jewelry takes simple, effortless shapes and motifs and makes them truly special. Using brushed and polished metals to set off natural and semiprecious stones, her jewelry is both down-to-earth and glamorous. Moran follows current trends without bowing to them, incorporating a little bit of her native Brazil into every piece. Marcia Moran jewelry lets women feel sophisticated and beautiful everywhere they go, even at home in a T-shirt and jeans.
- Package Dimensions: 5.9 x 4.7 x 2.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- ASIN: B00EXLZJG2
- Item model number: BB212e-GRNLPS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 31, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Marcia Moran|
|Metal||Gold plated base|
|Gem Type||Lapis lazuli, Agate, Cubic zirconia|
|Back finding||Post with friction back|
|Stone shape||Special cut|
|Stone Creation Method||Natural|
|Stone Treatment Method||Dyed|