- Product Dimensions: 11 x 11 x 11.5 inches ; 13 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 13.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B005OTKB3S
- Item model number: LX-7
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (30 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #393,379 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Marcum LX-7 Ice Fishing Sonar System/Fishfinder - LX-7
|Price:||$620.49 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$109.50 (15%)|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 8-inch LCD (800 x 600px) display
- Four user-selectable color palettes
- User-defined on-screen "Dashboard” displays digital depth, battery voltage, range, gain, interference rejection (IR), target adjust, or any combination thereof
- Multifaceted Sonar Display” LCD windows - water column vertical,” vertical zoom, flasher-dial and traditional widescreen graph displays.
- Industry-exclusive Sonar Footprint technology displays area of bottom coverage at any depth, with either 8° or 20° transducer cone angles. 1/2” Target seperation.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Marcum LX-7 Ice Fishing Sonar System/Fishfinder - LX-7
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Reeds Family Outdoor Outfitters||Venterior||Amazon.com||GizmosForLife||LG Outdoors||NORTHWEST OUTLET|
|Item Dimensions||11 x 11 x 11.5 in||2.2 x 9.6 x 5.9 in||1.6 x 3.6 x 5.9 in||12.3 x 13.5 x 8.1 in||6 x 2.5 x 4.4 in||10.25 x 9.25 x 8.5 in|
MarCum LX - 7 Color LCD Ice Sonar System. The industry's first real - time panoramic color LCD sonar! Driven by a powerful sonar engine, the LX-7 quickly generates vivid underwater pictures using a real-time display. You get dynamic, easy-read, user-selectable views of fish, lures and structure... and an awesome advantage on the ice! Exclusive technology: Immersive 8" screen with multiple underwater windows, vertical zoom, circular flasher and widescreen graph; LCD dashboard with digital depth, range, sensitivity, interference rejection, target adjust or any combination; Sonar Footprint reveals the extent of transducer coverage... key for pinpointing fish targets relative to your lure; provides optimal spacing between neighboring sonar signals to avoid interference; True Time transmits target signals from water to screen in less than .02 seconds (5x faster than eye-to-brain!) Dynamic Depth interface populates screen to exact depth to maximize detail. More: Up to 4,800-watts peak-to-peak power; 1/2" target separation; Dual beam 8 degree / 20 degree transducer; Multiple color palette settings; Auto / manual range setting; Auto populating depth scale; Selectable split-screen zoom modes; Color flasher / color vertical view modes; Auto bottom lock zoom; Selectable zoom windows (5', 10', 20', 40'); Zoom window adjustable in 1" increments; Scrolling graph-open water mode. Complete with: Rechargeable 12V, 9A battery; Charger, Soft case. It's the advantage you've been looking for... order today! MarCum LX-7 Color LCD Ice Sonar System
From the Manufacturer
From the ice age to the digital age, MarCum’s vanguard LX-7 has forever transformed the game of hunting fish on frozen water. Over a decade of cutting edge sonar design in the making, the radically innovative LX-7 has been built with the optimum blend of sonar DNA from MarCum LX Flasher and Digital Fish Finding technologies. A true breakthrough in "big picture” ice sonar, LX-7 presents anglers with an incredible interactive ice fishing experience in a panoramic 8-inch LCD environment (four vividly rich color palettes included.) Multiple industry-exclusive features provide a dazzling array of precious fish-finding Intel. Fully user-defined on-screen "Dashboard” displays digital depth, battery voltage, range, gain, interference rejection (IR), target adjust, or any combination thereof. LX-7’s "Multifaceted Sonar Display” also gives anglers fully customize window views, including water-column vertical, vertical zoom, flasher-dial and traditional horizontal LCD graph displays. Sonar Footprint technology displays scan area at any depth, with either 8° or 20° transducer cone angles. This provides a keen awareness of fish targets relative to the transducer, and your lure; also helps prevent adjacent (non-MarCum) sonar users from picking up interfering LX-7 pulses by avoiding the "footprint” area. All LX-7s come preloaded with the full menu of MarCum’s patented features, as well as a USB ports for upgradability. Manufactured in the USA, all MarCum flashers (LX-7, LX-5, LX-3tc, VX-1pro) include padded softpacks, rechargeable batteries and battery chargers, and come ready-to-fish, straight from the box.
Top customer reviews
That being said, the detail and response is phenomenal. I mainly ice fish lake erie, in current and deep waters and the resolution and sensitivity is fantastic I love the larger screen for multiple viewing options. Vertical flasher, vertical zoom, and flasher display allows me to see the entire water column for suspended fish.
This is a fantastic product that I highly recommend