2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Plan begins on date of purchase and covers mechanical/electrical breakdowns not covered by the manufacturer.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Marcy 150-lb Multifunctional Home Gym Station for Total Body Training
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PREMIUM STEEL CONSTRUCTION – This home gym system is made with heavy-duty steel tubing and reinforced with guard rods that hold weight in place during workouts.
- WEIGHT STACK LOCK – This gear comes with a 150-pound selectorized weight stack that can be customized according to your skill level to avoid the stresses of loading and unloading weight plates with a safety lock that prevents unauthorized use of equipment
- DUAL ACTION PRESS ARMS-Designed with dual action press arms, this versatile equipment allows you to perform chest press and vertical butterfly exercises to develop your biceps, triceps, pectorals, and other muscles with a simple remove/insertion of a pin
- REMOVEABLE CURL PAD – This home gym machine features ergonomically designed seats with high-density boxed upholstery to reduce tension and impact. The preacher curl bicep pad is removable and adjustable to allow isolated bicep exercises.
- CONVENIENT HOME GYM- enjoy efficient training right in the comfort of home with this equipment featuring an innovative structure that combines arm and leg stations; great for strengthening muscle groups and achieving a comprehensive total-body workout.
- Assembled Dimensions: 68”L x 36”W x 79”H || Maximum Weight Capacity: 300lb
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Marcy 150 lb Stack Home Gym MWM-990
Get over 30 strength training exercises with the Marcy 150 lb Stack Home Gym to effectively burn calories and increase your muscle mass. This home gym features dual-functioning press arms for chest press and pec fly exercises. The dual-function leg developer properly aligns with the knee joints for effective leg extensions and leg curls. The multi position high and low pulleys and cables are connected to a 150 lb adjustable weight stacking for a smooth and controlled body exercises and hence no need to load and unload weight plates. Work on toning your abs and triceps with the adjustable preacher curl pad. Enjoy resistance training at home with the ultimate home gym that’s built to last!
Weight Stack Lock for Safety
To ensure your plates are securely locked, preventing unauthorized use, the Marcy 150 lbs. Stack Weight Home Gym includes a weight locking pin and combination lock.
Leg Developer – Easy and Fast Leg Workouts
The leg developer aligns with knee joints for a comfortable leg day workout. With 4 comfortable foam rollers, the leg developer delivers a quick and comfortable quadricep workout.
Adjustable Preacher Curl Pad
The lower pulley can be used with the preacher curl pad for preacher curls. Perform curls and hammer curls with the Preacher Curl Pad to avoid putting too much strain on your back. Simply use the knob to remove, add, or adjust the Preacher Curl Pad as needed.
Foam Padded Press Arms
The dual function press arms include foam padding for your comfort during your butterfly exercises and chest presses.
Upper Pulley Workout – Lat Pulldown
The Upper Pulley works with the Lat Bar for various workouts including Lat Pull-downs. Lat Pull-downs are a great way to work up to pull ups.
Cable Standing Leg Curl
The lower cable and ankle strap included with the home gym gear offers several lower body exercises. Complete cable standing leg curls to target your calf and hamstring muscles.
|Marcy 150 lb. Multi-functional Home Gym Station MWM-990||Marcy 150 lb. Multi-functional Home Gym Station MWM-988||Marcy 150 lb. Stack Home Gym MWM-4965||Marcy 200 lb. Stack Dual Function Home Gym MKM-81010|
|Weight Stack||150 lbs.||150 lbs.||150 lbs.||200 lbs.|
|Assembled Dimensions||68"l x 36"w x 79"h||68"l x 36"w x 79"h||68"l x 36"w x 79"h||52"l x 39"w x 80"h|
|Pulley Systems||Upper & Lower||Upper & Lower||Upper, Mid & Lower||Upper & Lower|
|Press Arm Motions||Chest press and butterfly press||Chest press and butterfly press||Chest press and butterfly press||Chest press, butterfly press, and lat row|
|Preacher Curl Pad||Yes (Removable)||Yes (Removable)||N/A||Yes (Removable)|
|Max User Weight||300 lbs||300 lbs.||300 lbs.||300 lbs.|
|Accessories||Lat bar, Ankle strap||Lat bar, Ankle strap||Lat bar, Ankle strap, Abdominal strap, Single handle||Lat bar, Shiver bar, Ankle strap, Single handle|
Compare with similar items
Weider 2980 214 Lb Stack Home Gym
Gold's Gym XRS 50 Home Gym with High and Low Pulley System
ICON Fitness Gold's Gym XRS 50
Home Gym Weider 214 lb Stack, 300 lbs, exercise chart, ankle strap, vinyl seats
|Sold By||VM Express||Asetena||Darik One Stop Shop||OlympusSell||Mccoll Company|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After taking the steps noted in the original review Marcy finally provided a curling bar. That said, they haven't removed references in the description regarding the curling pad (which would naturally lead you to believe a curling bar is included) and they haven't updated the video. But they did finally send me the bar. While I do find the gym adequate for my purposes, due to the fact I had to take as much action as I did just to get a $15 part that's clearly referenced in their materials, I can't say my opinion of Marcy has changed all that much. I did finally get what I believed I was purchasing from the start, it was only after I forced the issue and took the steps I told them I would. It would have been much easier just to have paid for the part but as I told Marcy, it is the principle not the money. I maintain you should check with Marcy to determine what is included with your gym as the videos and descriptions may lead you to believe you're ordering something they don't intend to supply.