Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Marcy Recumbent Mag Cycle” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 49% off the $199.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Marcy ME 709 Recumbent Exercise Bike
|Price:||$111.94 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$88.05 (44%)|
Want this professionally assembled?
- Have an expert assemble your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your assembled product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Recumbent exercise bike with 8 levels of preset resistance
- Easy-to-adjust tension-tightening knob for different fitness levels
- Large console display tracks speed, distance, time, and calories
- Counterbalanced pedals with adjustable foot straps; built-in transport wheels
- Measures 55.5" x 25" x 37.5" (W x H x D) and weighs 66 pounds
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the manufacturer
Marcy ME-709 Magnetic Resistance Recumbent Exercise Bike
Looking for an easy way to shed unwanted pounds and increase cardiovascular endurance without sacrificing precious floor space? The ME-709 magnetic recumbent exercise bike is the answer.
With the ME-709, you will benefit from similar type exercise features that are typically offered on larger and more expensive exercise bikes. This recumbent exercise bike was built with a compact design that conveniently fits into the smallest exercise spaces.
Shape, firm and tone your physique and increase your body’s cardiovascular endurance while burning calories and losing weight.
Includes a manufacturer’s 2 year limited warranty.
8 pre-set levels of smooth magnetic resistance are delivered by eddy current.
Easy to read computer screen displays speed, distance, time and calories burned.
Comfortable Padded Seat
The padded seat offers support and comfort while pedaling off those calories.
Counter balanced weighted pedals with foot straps keeps your feet in the proper position.
At the early age of 19, Walter Marcyan began training with barbells and soon after won the central AAU Light Heavyweight Lifting Championship. From 1934 through 1940, Walter Marcyan began entertaining audiences as a Vaudeville Strongman, performing incredible feats of strength and balancing acts.
In the early 1940’s, Walter Marcyan moved to Santa Monica, California where he began training at the newly established Muscle Beach: a famous training facility that still exists today and where many of the legendary pioneers of bodybuilding such as Jack LaLanne, Bill Pearl, and Arnold Schwarzenegger began their careers.
In 1946, Walter Marcyan opened the first of seven strength training gymnasiums, House of Health, in the Los Angeles area. He was the first to offer personal trainers to his members and emphasized the importance of strength training to men, women and children.
In the early 1950’s, Walter Marcyan participated in the first organized body building competitions. Based on his own personal experiences, Walter Marcyan began building his own strength training equipment for his gyms in Los Angeles.
In 1959, Walter Marcyan founded Marcy Gymnasium Equipment Company. Walter Marcyan believed that everyone should have the opportunity and the knowledge to exercise at home with their own, professional grade equipment. Walter Marcyan was an innovator and a visionary. His patented designs were years ahead of their time and still widely used in commercial and home applications today.
Now, 50 years old and still going stronger than ever, the legendary Marcy brand continues to make its mark by offering new and innovative products to consumers worldwide.
|Marcy Magnetic Recumbent Bike ME-709||Marcy Magnetic Recumbent Bike NS-716R||Marcy Magnetic Recumbent Bike NS-908R||Marcy Magnetic Recumbent Bike NS-40502R|
|Assembled Size||55.5L x 25W x 37.5H inches||52L x 25W x 38H inches||49.25L x 25.5W x 36.25H inches||57L x 25W x 43.5H inches|
|Product Weight||60 lbs||55 lbs||50 lbs||68 lbs|
|User Weight Capacity||300 lbs||300 lbs||300 lbs||300 lbs|
|Adjustable Length||40 - 49 inches||31 - 36 inches||23 - 28 inches||36 - 41 inches|
|Battery type||2 AA Batteries (not included)||2 AA Batteries (not included)||2 AA Batteries (not included)||2 AA Batteries (not included)|
|LCD Display||Speed, Distance, Time, Calories, Odometer||Speed, Distance, Time, Calories, Odometer||Speed, Distance, Time, Calories, Odometer, Pulse||Speed, Distance, Time, Calories, Odometer|
|Special Features||8-level Smooth magnetic resistance, Adjustable pedals and seat, Transport wheels for portability, 3.5" LCD display||One cup holder, 8-level Smooth magnetic resistance, Adjustable pedals and seat, Transport wheels for portability, 3.5" LCD display||Handle pulse sensor, 8-level Smooth magnetic resistance, Adjustable pedals and seat, Transport wheels for portability, 2.25" LCD display||8-level Smooth magnetic resistance, Adjustable pedals and seat, Transport wheels for portability, 3.5" LCD display|
Reduce fat, increase stamina, and improve cardiovascular performance all with the Marcy Recumbent Exercise Bike. This upright bike features 8 preset levels of resistance in a comfortable recumbent seating position. Steel tubing: 2-inch 14-gauge Molded ABS with 2-tone painted finish Durable powder-coat finish on frame Step-through frame design for easy entry/exit Comfortable recumbent seating position Smooth magnetic resistance Computer display includes time, distance, calories burned, and speed Adjustable high-density foam seat Contoured foam-covered handlebars Pedals are weighted and counter-balanced with adjustment straps Wheels for easy transport Weight capacity: 300 lbs. Some assembly required Assembled dimensions: 55.5L x 25W x 37.5H inches About Impex Fitness Established in 1980, Impex Fitness is on the front lines of innovation in today's health marketplace. They specialize in home fitness/smith machine style equipment that appeals to the whole family and offers a complete workout experience. Impex encompasses a variety of brands including Marcy, Competitor, Hers, Easy Outdoor and Gym Dandy for children. Your family's health as their highest priority, Impex Fitness strives to develop the most pioneering fitness equipment available. Assembled dimensions: 55.5L x 25W x 37.5H inches. 8 preset levels of resistance. Stable steel frame with powder-coat finish. Step-through frame design. Easy-to-use electronic display. Weight capacity: 300 lbs.. Manufacturer's warranty included (see product guarantee).
Top customer reviews
As for its functioning - it's completely quiet, smooth and easy to move around. You can ride it sitting back or lean forward, grab the handlebars like a regular bike. I do both. I do recommend this bike for anyone who wants to exercize in the privacy of your own home. I did 10 miles on my first session!
Highly recommend this bike!
I lost 60 pounds over the course of a few months doing no other exercise other than riding this recumbent bike in my room. Yeah, it's THAT good. Great exercise bike that's well worth the price!
What I Like:
- Super affordable
- High weight limit (near 300lbs i believe). Almost every bike in this class had a much lower weight limit and for me that means a chincy bike. I'm no where near 300lbs, but I wanted something stable that wouldn't feel like it was going to bust apart by cycling at a high speed. This bike gets the job done.
- Low Profile, it is fairly low to the ground meaning it isnt an eye sore and is easy to hide when company is visiting.
- Weight, it feels around 50 or 60 lbs but is very easy to move around and has glider "wheels" on the front support bar if you need it.
- Overall value, I looked at bikes around $300 which did not match up this bike (for m.y needs and budget)
What i do not like:
- Lack of high tension settings. You have eight tension levels to bike on, I feel that only 6 through 8 give me any sort of challenge. I'd rather they do away with some of the lower tension settings and add a few higher ones.
- No programs. Unlike higher end bikes, the "computer" on this bike only counts your time, speed, distance per session, calories burned and total distance lifetime. It has no "weight loss" or "mountain" programs that automatically change the tension for you like on higher end bikes. Now, I knew this going in and I happily saved the few hundred dollars by not getting a "program bike" but it still is a draw back if you don't like the idea of switching tensions yourself. I switch the tensions to create my own programs, but it can be nuisance. If your budget is low for a bike, leave the program features out.
- Inaccurate calorie count. I disregard this feature as it does not seem to be accurate at all, it will say i've burned 50 calories after an hour of biking (regardless of if i bike the whole hour in gear 1 or gear 8. Since i'm working much harder on gear 8, i should be burning more calories).
- Seat. The arm rests are kind of at a weird level (may just be me, i am a taller guy). And the seat does not have as much padding as some of the more expensive bikes but it isn't uncomfortable, just less comfortable than other more expensive bikes.
Overall, I recommend this product if you are on a budget, don't have a lot of room, need something light and easy to assemble. It is a winner in those categories and I do not regret my purchase one iota. The bike has helped me achieve my fitness goals and for that I am happy.
Most recent customer reviews
The assembly was a little hard and the seat broke off mind you I am 180 and the weight limit is 300lbs and the seat broke off as I was on...Read more
The only thing I don't like is the seat it's very hard you feel the discomfort just after few minutes