Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Marcy Adjustable Utility Bench for Home Gym Workout SB-670
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- GREAT FOR A FULL-BODY WORKOUT – The adjustable utility bench from Marcy is ideal for working out and building up the muscles in your chest, shoulders, back, abs, and more. It’s a great unit for a full-body workout, whether you’re at home or at the gym.
- DELUXE-BOXED UPHOLSTERY -This utility bench is made from premium-quality materials. It has a powder-coated steel frame with high-density foam in black and white upholstery. This keeps your body secured and supported during light or intense workouts alike
- ADJUSTABLE SIX-POSITION BACK PAD – The back pad is highly adjustable and can be set to different angles to help perform chest exercises such as incline, military, decline, and flat presses. The tilting seat can be adjusted to 3 positions to fit any user.
- ADAPTABLE TO FIT MOST MACHINES – Not only is this equipment highly adjustable, it’s adaptable as well! Attach it to other squat racks, half cages, and Smith machines and get the most out of your workout. The assembled dimensions measures 52 x 25 x 46.5
- IDEAL FOR EASY TRANSPORT – This equipment is designed with built-in transport wheels and a handle grip for efficient mobility, making it ideal to use at home, gym, or even in an outdoor workout area. The bench includes hassle-free storage.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
For a reliable gym accessory, get the Adjustable Utility bench from Marcy!
If you’re into various types of exercises and working to build the muscles in your chest, shoulders, back, abs, and more, then this deluxe utility bench is for you! It is made from premium-quality materials that guarantee stability and long-lasting use. It keeps your body sufficiently secured and supported during light or intense workouts alike with its powder-coated steel frame. It also has a high-density foam and two-tone upholstery.
Not only is the back pad high adjustable, it is highly adaptable as well! It could fit most squat racks, half cages and Smith machines. It is also designed with built-in transport wheels and a handle grip, making moving it much easier! Using this workout bench at home, at the gym, or in any outdoor exercise area is ideal. You can also fold the bench flat for hassle-free storage.
Perform exercises to tone your chest, shoulders, and abs with comfort and ease. This no-nonsense bench allows you to sit, kneel, and lie down when you do curls, lifts, and presses, giving you the freedom to shape your body just the way you want it. It is also compatible while other workout machines such as squat rack, Smith machines, and more, allowing you to build your dream home gym!
The assembled dimensions of this equipment measures 52” (l) x 25” (w) x 46.5” (h) inches.
Work your chest, shoulders, back, biceps, triceps, abs, and more with the Marcy SB670 deluxe utility bench. The SB670 is comfortable and supportive, with deluxe boxed upholstery constructed of top-grade, high-density foam. The six-position back pad, meanwhile, adjusts from flat to incline to decline, so you can work your muscles from several positions. Other features include a three-position seat adjustment, a durable powder-coated finish, and a foldaway front post for easy storage. The bench--which functions independently or adapts to fit most squat racks, half cages, and Smith machines--measures 57 by 50 by 26 inches (W x H x D), weighs 46 pounds, and carries a two-year limited warranty against defects.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 360 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The sitting pad has bad screw and threading and I called the company customer service and I was told that they have it back ordered and they will get in touch but they have not.
Features: This is one of very few benches in this price range that will go into the Decline position AND has the ability to angle the seat to match. This is a big plus. The seat itself is nice and wide / stable. The back is plenty long enough for someone 6' tall, and perhaps even more. In addition, most of the benches in this price range only have 4 positions, this back wrest can be angled 6 different ways, and the seat can be angled three. Very adjustable. The construction is very rugged / stable.
Assembly: Took about 25 minutes, and was quite a bit easier than I expected. You will likely need to provide your own adjustable wrench, but the needed Allen wrenches are included. The hardware was on a shrinkwrapped piece of cardboard with each fastener well labeled in such a way that they corresponded with the diagrams in the instruction book. I was able to assemble the entire thing looking only at the pictures.
One minor negative: The spring loaded pin that you pull to adjust the seat angle is somewhat tight, and I have to tap it with the heel of my hand to get it to go back into position. It's minor, but doesn't fit quite the way it should. It is key to follow the instructions when they say not to firmly tighten bolts until you have everything put together. This helped the tightness somewhat.
While not perfect,it was close, and is a super value for the money. I would buy it again in a heartbeat.
Con- it came with a tear in the seat. The wood backing runbed a hole on the back corner. BUT, Marcy sent me a whole new seat back and Im just keeping it in storage until the firsr tear gets worse. Some black ducttape is very discrete and does the job well. It might be a long while before I use that other seat.
All this said, this was also one of the cheapest benches I found. Best under $200 easily.
4 of 5 stars becuase I did have to get a seat back replacement and I do feel like it could be a bit stronger, but it still has easily held my 220lbs with 150lbs of dumbbell weight. I don't know how it'd hold up to me plus 300lbs+ of barbell weight. But I only bought it for dumbbells so I'm set.