Marcy Fan Exercise Bike with Air Resistance System – Red and Black – NS-1000
|Color||Black and red|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||45 x 26.75 x 48.75 inches|
|Minimum Height||66 Centimeters|
|Item Weight||58 Pounds|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||250 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FULL-BODY WORKOUT – The Marcy Fan Exercise Bike is a stationary bike that also offers a full-body workout. This exercise bike will strengthen your lower body while its dual-action arms feature will increase your upper body endurance as you pedal.
- UNIQUE AIR RESISTANCE SYSTEM – This exercise bike possesses a unique air resistance system that keeps your body cool while you’re working out. What’s more, its tension level is adjustable through the resistance knob, allowing you to regulate your workout intensity to a variety of levels.
- EASY INTERFACE – This stationary bike comes with a user-friendly tracker and an LCD that allows you to scan modes and track your time, distance, speed, and calories burned as you exercise.
- ERGONOMIC SEATING –The Marcy Fan Exercise Bike is ergonomically designed for comfortable seating. Its adjustable seat and handlebars are packed with high-density foam, which will prevent you from experiencing stiffness of the back, strains, and muscle aches as you work out.
- GYM AT HOME – This exercise bike will let you experience a complete cardio routine without leaving the comfort of your home. It is easy to assemble and to move around the house since it has transport wheels for convenient mobility. The Marcy Fan Exercise Bike is made of 14-gauge steel tubing with a powder-coated finish. It has dimensions of 45” (L) x 26.75” (W) x 48.75” (H) and a weight of 250 pounds.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Marcy NS-1000 Fan Bike
Bring your home gym cardio routine to the next level with the Marcy NS-1000 Body Cycle. This powerful exercise bike offers a unique and customizable air resistance system with tension adjustment that let's you feel the burn at a variety of different intensity levels.
Full Body Workout
Dual action handles offer the ability to train both your upper and lower body for an invigorating full body workout you won’t get on any standard stationary bike.
Adjustable Seat, Track Metrics, Transportable
A seven-position adjustable seat offers the ability to train in the most comfortable position for you.
An easy to read computer display allows you to track time, distance, calories burned, speed and scan mode while you train. But that’s not all!
A compact design and conveniently placed set of transport wheels allow you to easily store this Marcy exercise bike between workouts.
- Unique air resistance system
- New tension adjustment allows different levels of workout intensity
- Easy to use computer display includes time, distance, calories burned, speed and scan mode
- Fan air provides a comfortable and cooling effect during workouts
- Dual action handles work upper body
- Adjustable seat
Design Call Outs
A fan allows you to train at varying resistance levels while offering a refreshing cooling effect during your workout.
A fully adjustable seat allows you to pick from seven positions for optimum comfort throughout your ride.
Dual action handles allow you to tone and strengthen both your lower and upper body at the same time.
An easy to read computer display allows you to track time, distance, calories burned, speed and scan mode as you train.
Ergonomically designed pedals allow for a safe and powerful ride on any resistance level.
An easily adjustable resistance knob allows you to customize your workout in order to achieve the best results possible.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amy on January 3, 2017
The seat isn’t uncomfortable, but I did purchase the gel seat cover anyway. I’m glad I did.
I am 5’4” and can’t reach the handles unless I try to use it in a standing position.
It does make a vibrating feeling and sound. Nothing very loud, but nonetheless I wouldn’t use it at night if you’re in an apartment like myself. I am sure the downstairs neighbor would hear it.
I would very much suggest it to others
I was so excited to finally get a new exercise bike! My last Marcy bike broke down after 3 years of daily use. I'm 5'10", 175lb, not athletic but a daily casual exercise bike user.
This bike is finished in under 30 days. Assembly was easy enough, though the bike wobbled and felt "light". Days 1-5 were great, then the squeaking began. Days 6-15 I applied WD-40 a few times, seemed to work fine... though if I had carpet there would've been big issues.
For the last two weeks it's been a losing battle. I've slightly loosened, re-lubed, and re-tightened everything numerous times now. I've used more WD-40 than in any entire year before. It is now squeaking from multiple locations, including the closed gear box and a supposedly permanently lubed cross axel between the moving arm parts.
Save yourself the hassle and buy from a better brand. I trusted the "Marcy" name and paid the price.
Top reviews from other countries
First, it took me over an hour and not exactly easy, so my experience is different than those who say easy and 20 minutes.
Second - note the positive reviews carefully. One liners and very similar wording.
Third - READ THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS !! Some of the negatives mention a problem with the left pedal not threading. Happened to me - won't assemble. A machine threading problem. So - I have an incomplete bike.
I called Customer Service next day - 40 minute wait. Said no record of any problem (but the negative reviews mention it) and would send out a replacement pedal. Email next day saying sent by UPS with tracking number but after several days, UPS has no record of that tracking number. I have submitted another email, and Marcy say “on the way”. A week has passed.
I will UPDATE this comment as the saga unfolds. I cannot yet assess whether the bike is any good or not.
IMPORTANT - you have to understand why there are two wrenches (which are not sufficient for some of the steps - I had to use my vice grips). The pedals screw into the strut (REMEMBER COUNTER-CLOCKWISE) and lock with a nut - after threading a bushing and spacer and through the connecting rod - not exactly easy. YOU MUST USE BOTH WRENCHES TO TIGHTEN - HOLD THE PEDAL IN PLACE WITH ONE AND USE THE SECOND TO TIGHTEN THE NUT so the wrenches are working opposite and against each other
Disappointed to date. TO DATE ONE STAR OR LESS.
UPDATE #1: It is now 4 weeks and no part. has arrived. They sent USPS not UPS. They are resending. If not resolved immediately, I am returning THIS BIKE AS DEFECTIVE.
UPDATE #2: 6 weeks no replacement part.
UPDATE #3: Amazon has agreed to replace this bike. So now disassemble the first bike, find a box big enough to repack, repack, send back, get new bike and assemble all over again and HOPE the new one is not defective.
I know that air bikes are expensive, but if you go for this cheap one that is what you are gonna get... a cheap one.