Marcy Exercise Upright Fan Bike for Cardio Training and Workout AIR-1 , black, 48.0' L x 25.0' W x 48.0' H
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||45 x 25 x 47.5 inches|
|Item Weight||79 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PREMIUM STEEL FRAMEWORK–This multifunctional equipment features a premium steel frame that combines design and performance. Constructed from 14-gauge steel tubing with scratch-resistant and powder coated finished, this bike boasts durability in its uses
- DUAL-ACTION EXERCISE ARMS –Designed to give you an efficient and effective workout, this exercise fan bike features a pair of dual-action exercise designed to simultaneously work your upper body while targeting multiple muscle groups.
- UNIQUE RESISTANCE SYSTEM– This bike comes with an innovative resistance system that utilizes a fan instead of a weighted flywheel that increases resistance as you pedal faster and produces cool air to increase comfort and endurance while you work out.
- HIGH-TECH LCD MONITOR – The Marcy AIR-1 exercise fan bike has a LCD computer screen that acts as an odometer. The state-of-the-art sharp panel LCD screen displays time, speed, distance, and calories large enough for easy visibility.
- ADJUSTABLE SEAT POSITIONING – This stationary bike features an adjustable seat that can accommodate users of different body types. The adjustable seat facilitates proper body form during exercises and allows the body to precisely conform to the equipment.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Marcy Exercise Upright Fan Bike
Get your heart pumping and your muscles toned with the Marcy Air-1 Exercise Fan Bike, featuring dual action arms that work your upper body. This exercise bike features a unique air resistance system that creates increasing resistance as you pedal faster. The easy-to-use computer displays time, distance, calories burned, speed levels, and scan mode. The resistance fan flows air past your body, keeping you cool and dry. Includes transportable wheels and an adjustable seat. You're sure to enjoy the cardio and total body workout of this unique exercise bike.
Product Features and Call Outs
Resistance fan flows air past the body providing a cool, comfortable feeling.
Dual action handles simultaneously work the upper body and the easy to use computer scans functions, tracks speed, time, distance and calories.
Easy to Move
Transport wheels for easy mobility.
Product Features and Call Outs
Adjustable Seat Positioning
The adjustable seat accommodates users of different body sizes.
Stabilize your workout with the levelers designed to work on all surfaces.
Adjustable foot straps keep your feet attached to the pedals for workout safety.
Engage in heart-pumping cardio training without having to leave the comforts of your home with the Marcy AIR-1 Exercise Fan Bike! Spare yourself gym membership fees and make your home your favorite place to work out with this top-quality home exercise equipment.
This Marcy exercise workout upright bike features a premium steel frame that combines design and performance. Constructed from 14-gauge steel tubing finished with scratch resistant and powder coated finish, this bike has a study structure to guarantee that it can withstand daily use. This full body workout equipment features a pair of dual-action exercise arms. Designed to simultaneously work your upper body while you pedal, allowing you to develop multiple muscle groups by exercising on this stationary bike. Also, the adjustable seat can accommodate users of various body types. The adjustable seat facilitates proper body posture and alignments during workouts, letting your exercise routines have the maximum effect on the areas that need tension and resistance.
This stationary cardio bike also comes with an innovative resistance system that utilizes a fan instead of a weighted flywheel. The fan features a unique design that offers both functionality and comfort. The resistance mechanism increases the resistance as you pedal and produces cool air to increase your comfort and endurance throughout your cardio training. Additionally, the bike’s ultra-functional LCD computer screen acts as an odometer. The state-of-the-art LCD screen has a sharp panel display and is large enough for easy visibility to tracks your time, speed, distance traveled, and calories burned.
Invest in this premium Marcy exercise machine now and experience safe and convenient cardio training without having to leave you house.
Stay cool while working up a serious sweat with the Marcy Air 1 fan bike. The Air 1 is equipped with dual-action arms that work the upper body while the pedals work the leg muscles, giving you an efficient full body workout with every ride. Resistance comes from the built-in fan; the faster you pedal, the harder the workout. The fan doubles as a cooling agent, pushing air past your body to keep you cool while training. It's easy to monitor your workout progress thanks to the Air 1's integrated computer, which tracks your speed, time, distance, and calories burned. And the Air 1 doesn't skimp on rider comfort, with a high-density foam seat with a durable vinyl covering, foam-covered handlebars, and weighted and counterbalanced pedals with adjustable foot straps.
Construction-wise, the bike is made using 1-by-2.25-inch rectangular tubing and 1.25-inch round, 24-gauge steel tubing, all coated with a durable powder-coat finish. Other details include a shroud cover made of molded ABS, transport wheels for easy mobility, and a two-year manufacturer's warranty. The computer panel is battery powered and requires two AA batteries (not included).
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 45 x 25 x 47.5 inches; 79 Pounds
- Item model number : AIR1
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : July 26, 2011
- Manufacturer : Marcy
- ASIN : B005CAJ1GW
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
Best Sellers Rank:
#26,173 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #86 in Exercise Bikes
- Customer Reviews:
Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description, country of origin, nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After 4 months of use, the bike broke. Apparently it is not able to handle the amount of work I put in on it. Serious disappointment. Dropped my rating to reflect the lack of durability. UPDATE 2: Customer service is terrible. Contacted Impex-Fitness September 25, to date there has been no resolution. I was asked for my shipping address, which I provided on October 1, so that they could ship a new chain. To date, not only no chain but also no reply as to when it will be shipped. Maybe I received a lemon, but this does not seem to be any way to run customer service.
By Daniel Krueger on March 17, 2016
1. Too heavy the unit is over 70lb not easy to move around, better wheels and location may help
2. Peddles to seat location alignment (top to bottom) to me feel off..Peddles are almost under your butt making the experience nothing a real bicycle, peddle should be much further forward.
3. Fan nose and vibration...its really loud.. I'm the second floor and the sound that this thing makes travels along way
4. arm / handle bars - the working/exercise stroke is not adjustable and for me, the stroke is way to short therefore it feels unnatural and uncomfortable .
5. Can't disconnect the arm/handle bars to peddle assembly, the main brace/connector beam is permanently attached to the peddles making disassembly impractical for use without some real finagling
5 Screen / computer is not too user friendly
1. Sold construction
2. peddles are great wide and stable
3. seat adjustment is great
4 Fan resistance is great much better than the flywheel, or magnetic resistance types
Overall - I would not recommend this unit to anyone simply because the main purpose is the riding experience and its not good, if your a bicycler this unit is not for you..if you've never ridden a bike then you could probably get use to the feel but its still uncomfortable.
* The frame is solid with a fairly small footprint and fits nicely in the small space that I have.
* Not too difficult to assemble but allow a couple of hours if you want to do it correctly the first time. ( The parts
are clearly illustrated for assembly)
* The fan is reasonably quiet but there is an occasional clanking sound coming from either the chain, crankshaft
or arm assembly, but it is very hard to localize where it is coming from and is concerning.
* The resistance level is set by the fan and seems to be perfectly calibrated.
* The seat is larger than other bikes and well padded but is not shaped correctly so it's hard to find a comfortable
riding position. ( I added a gel seat cover and it is only slightly better because of the shape of the seat and the
angle forcing you forward. ( I can't ride on this seat at this angle for more that 30 minutes)
* The arm motion does not allow you to extend as far as the Airdyne does but I did adjust to the shorter motion. * The pedal rotation is also a smaller rotation than the Airdyne but again, I did adjust to this.
* My biggest complaint is the electronic computer. It never turns off! Many others turn off automatically 5
minutes after you stop pedaling to save the batteries. It also has an odometer but will only measure distance to
100 miles and then start over. I always liked to know how many cumulative miles I put on my bike over time. The
computer also displays room temperature which I find unnecessary and unusual for a bike computer.
In summary, the Marcy Air 1 is not quite up to the refinement of the Airdyne but for a few hundred dollars less it
is a solid well built bike. It just needs a few minor improvements to make it a best in class air bike. It will give you
a great workout once you adjust to the motion of the bike. Next, I need to see how durable this bike is over time.
I'm hoping that the Marcy bike has long term durability and holds up to daily usage over the years.
After owning the bike for about 6 months now, I would like to add a few comments:
* I was able to eliminate almost all of the clanking sound coming from the bike by retightening the bolts connecting the arm posts. Maybe they loosen over time so periodically give them a firm tightening. I also put a few drops of lubricant at all the friction points.
* The seat and seat angle have to be my biggest disappointment with this bike. Why would they develop such a solid well built bike only to ruin the whole experience with a poorly designed seat? This is not just my opinion but a well documented opinion of many , many reviewers! The seat is too bulbus towards the back which throws you forward on the bike constantly. There is no adjustment to tilt the seat back and no adjustment to slide the seat forward or backward to find a comfortable position to ride the bike. I find myself constantly squirming around on the seat trying to find a comfortable position and I start to go numb after 30 minutes. It soon becomes a psychological challenge to stay on the bike for 45 minutes! What a shame that Marcy does not read these reviews and try to make improvements! I'm guessing $10.00 worth of design improvements would make this bike outstanding.
* Overall, the bike is solid and holding up well to daily use but does need improvement!
Top reviews from other countries
Very, very happy with the purchase even with the few flaws. You can burn calories fast on this one. Also seems to be very well made. Nice big, densely padded seat as well.
The assembly was very easy and all the tools you need are in the pack although I would say a bigger spanner/wrench makes some bits easier but not necessary.
I have and my family used this bike now since it arrived, it is still solid and no issues (apart from being out of breath when using it). It stands up to the test really well for heavy use. I am suitably impressed and happy with the purchase.
The wire connector was broken upon arrival. We contacted the company and they are sending us a replacement.
Compare with other stationary bicycles
This ItemMarcy Exercise Upright Fan Bike for Cardio Training and Workout AIR-1 , black, 48.0' L x 25.0' W x 48.0' H
|brand||Marcy||Assault Fitness||Body Rider||Marcy||Sunny Health & Fitness||Sunny Health & Fitness|
|model number||AIR1||Assault Air Bike||BRF700||NS-1000||SF-RB4708||SF-B2715|
|color||black||-||Black||black and red||Gray||Black|