Marcy Magnetic Elliptical Trainer Cardio Workout Machine
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ALL-IN-ONE-WORKOUT STATION – With the Marcy elliptical machine, you can train your upper and lower body simultaneously. This is great for strengthening different muscle groups and executing comprehensive workouts at home
- 8 RESISTANCE LEVELS - This innovative workout machine simulates walking, running, and climbing stairs. It comes with a tension knob that allows you to turn the resistance up or down to customize your training according to your fitness needs
- LCD SCREEN DISPLAY – This elliptical bike has an ultra-functional battery-powered computer LCD screen that lets you keep track of time elapsed, distance traveled, and calories burned while monitoring your progress by scanning through the display
- ERGONOMIC HANDLES AND PEDALS – Equipped with vinyl-covered handles, this home gym machine lets you target different muscle groups and switch between leg and arm training. The oversized pedals allow you to train safely by accommodating all foot sizes
- DURABLE AND EASY TO TRANSPORT – This exercise gear includes handy transport wheels to conveniently move it from one room to another. Its quality is ensured with a 2-year manufacturer’s limited to let you maximize your purchase hassle-free
- sport type: Fitness & Yoga
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Marcy Elliptical Trainer
The Elliptical Trainer allows you to get a full cardio workout in the comfort of your own home.
This compact cardio machine offers a small footprint design that allows you to place it into even the most space restrictive rooms.
Two oversized pedals keep your feet properly secured as you work through your stride, making your exercise experience as safe and comfortable as possible.
The Marcy Elliptical Trainer also offers upper body ergonomic handles that switch focus and intensity from legs to arms, allowing you to vary your routine and increase overall body development.
Keep track of your workout routine with the LCD console that displays time, speed, distance, calories, odometer, and scan-through options.
Conveniently placed transport wheels make it easy to move and store the Elliptical Trainer between workouts.
An easy-to-use battery powered computer display panel offers time, speed, distance, calories burned, odometer and scan-through settings so you can track your progress as you train.
Ergonomically Designed Handles:
Vinyl-covered foam handles offer a comfortable ergonomic grip that will allow you to train your upper body with ease throughout your entire workout.
Train safely with two oversized pedals designed to secure and accommodate feet of all sizes.
Tension Control Knob:
A conveniently located tension control knob lets you customize your elliptical training session to suit your fitness needs.
|Marcy Pro Elliptical Cross Trainer NS-40501E||Marcy Magnetic Resistance Elliptical NS-1201E||Marcy Magnetic Elliptical Machine ME-1017E||Marcy Regenerating Magnetic Elliptical ME-704|
|Assemble Size||49L x 24W x 64.2H inches||47L x 24W x 64H inches||53L x 24W x 64H inches||50L x 25W x 63.5H inches|
|Product Weight||77 lbs||80 lbs||92 lbs||100 lbs|
|User Weight Capacity||300 lbs||300 lbs||250 lbs||300 lbs|
|Stride Length||14 inch||14 inch||14 inch||16 inch|
|Battery Type||2 AA batteries (not included)||2 AA batteries (not included)||2 AA batteries (not included)||Lithium Ion Batteries (included); power generated by pedaling|
|LCD Display||Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, Odometer||Time, Speed, Distance, Calories||Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, Odometer, Heart Rate||Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, Odometer, Pulse Rate, RPM, 24 programs with 24 levels of tension|
|Special Feature||8-level smooth magnetic resistance, LCD display, vinyl-covered foam handlebars, oversize pedals, transport wheels for portability||8-level smooth magnetic resistance, LCD display, ergonomic handle bars||8 magnetic tension level, LCD display, heart rate sensors, ergonomic handle bars, transport wheels||LCD display, self-regenerating bike, transport wheels for portability|
At the early age of 19, Walter Marcyan began training with barbells and soon after won the central AAU Light Heavyweight Lifting Championship. From 1934 through 1940, Walter Marcyan began entertaining audiences as a Vaudeville Strongman, performing incredible feats of strength and balancing acts.
In 1959, Walter Marcyan founded Marcy Gymnasium Equipment Company. Walter Marcyan believed that everyone should have the opportunity and the knowledge to exercise at home with their own, professional grade equipment. Walter Marcyan was an innovator and a visionary. His patented designs were years ahead of their time and still widely used in commercial and home applications today.
Now, 50 years old and still going stronger than ever, the legendary Marcy brand continues to make its mark by offering new and innovative products to consumers worldwide.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love the screen and that it accurately keeps track of speed, time, and calories burned. My only complaint is that is does not hold water bottles or have a top support for holding tablets (in case you wanted to watch exercise videos while working out). However, it will hold my iphone, but it blocks the machine's screen. Overall, I'm very grateful to have this machine in my life!
1. It has a small profile and is lightweight. Great if you don’t have a great deal of space.
2. Inexpensive piece of equipment that will offer a good alternative if I can’t get to the gym.
3. Easy to use on my bad knees.
4. I could put it together with a bit of help.
5. Packed well, received an intact box.
6. Not noisy to use.
1. Instructions were not super clear. Some aspects were very confusing and took longer than necessary because parts were not all labeled correctly.
2. The ride is not as smooth as a more expensive gym machine, but not so bad as to be unusable.
3. Not a lot of tension options.
4. The mileage tracker seems inaccurate. I’ve just used my fitness watch.
5. Be careful to not hit your knees on the handles. I’m tall, and have hit my knees in the crossbar a few times. Will be adding some padding.
Overall, a good alternative for me if I can’t get to the gym. I’m thrilled to still be able to work out, and keep my knees healthy, while being “corn teened”.