Marcy Recumbent Bike
|Price:||$166.48 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
Want this professionally assembled?
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied exercise bike per product instructions
- Moving the bike to a new location is not included
- Typical assembly time of 2 hours
- Removal of packaging materials to customer's bin
- Products requiring additional work may result in an updated estimate from provider
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Recumbent exercise bike with convenient step-through frame
- 8 preset resistance levels; adjustable-height seat with vinyl cover
- Easy-to-read computer tracks speed, distance, time, and calories
- Counterbalanced pedals with adjustable foot straps; powder-coat finish
- Foam-covered assist bars and handlebars; 2-year limited warranty
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Made from 1” X 2” rectangle and 2" round, 14 gauge Steel tubing, the Marcy Recumbent Bike from Impex Fitness features magnetic resistance with eight preset levels of resistance, adjustable seat height for individual user leg lengths, and easy to read computer screen that displays scan, speed, distance, time, odometer and calories burned with a single button touch. Enter and exit the bike safely and easily with the step through frame and keep the back supported with the comfortable recumbent seating position. Pedal in comfort while seated on the high density foam and durable vinyl covered seat, foam covered assist bars and handle bars, weighted and counterbalanced pedals with adjustable foot straps. The frame is finished with a durable powder coat finish and the shroud cover is made of molded ABS. The computer panel is battery powered, requiring 2 AA type batteries that are not included. A 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty is included.
Get fit without stressing your joints or back with the Marcy recumbent exercise bike. Made of tough 14-gauge steel tubing, the recumbent bike is easier on the body than most upright bikes, with a convenient step-through frame and a bucket seat that supports the back throughout your ride. To keep your workouts challenging, the bike offers eight preset resistance levels, along with an easy-to-read computer with a scanning display that tracks your speed, distance, time, and calories burned. And riders will love the variety of comfort features, which includes an adjustable vinyl-covered seat made of high-density foam, foam-covered assist bars and handlebars, and counterbalanced pedals with adjustable foot straps.
Other details include a durable powder-coat finish and a shroud cover made of molded ABS plastic. The recumbent bike--which requires two AA batteries (not included) to run the computer--carries a two-year limited warranty.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am 5'9", and the length of the bike seems as though it could easily accommodate someone 5" or 6" shorter or taller than I am. The seat is not very comfortable after the first 30 minutes, and I needed to use a pillow in order to complete an hour on it. This is definitely a "no-frills" bike, but seems to be fairly good quality for approximately $135. I purchased this bike because it was inexpensive, and because I tend to "wear out" most exercise equipment I purchase, regardless of price. So, I will be satisfied with the durability of this product if I get a year or two of use from it.
I bought this bike somewhere else online and had to drag it back to the store for refund due to bend frame and I was not able to install the bike.
Decides to give second chance on amazon..
Assembly: I am a female. I was able to install bike all by myself - very proud of it.
What I like about this bike:
- it's very easy to move around the house
- LCD pannel - has great features
What I do not like about this bike:
- COMFORT - if I knew for sure I would use this
bike for a long time I would purchase a more
expensive bike. Since I am a beginner I figure
this was a good investment.
I find the seat for me is not comfortable - I am
a petite female.
The box looked like it went 3 rounds with Tyson, but I carefully inspected all the parts before assembly and everything appeared to be in order. The tools necessary for assembly were included in the hardware package. Quite easy to assemble; took less than 30 minutes.
The action is very smooth and quiet as has been mentioned. Adjusting length from one person to another is tedious, but doable. The display is very simple; no need for setup.
Overall, this was purchased for general health and to prepare for total knee replacement (July 2014). We are pleased with the purchase.
Most recent customer reviews
apparatus to hang clothing on,...Read more