2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Marcy Recumbent Exercise Bike with Resistance ME-709
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||55.5 x 25 x 37.5 inches|
|Item Weight||61 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- STEP-THROUGH DESIGN – Featuring heavy-duty construction 14-gauge steel tubing with a powder coated finish, the step-through design allows maximum mobility during training for quick mounting and dismounting that is created easier for the knees and back.
- EIGHT RESISTANCE LEVELS – This stationary bike uses a magnetic resistance mechanism with 8 levels of resistance. The tension knobs control the difficulty to simulate riding on different terrains and customize your workout according to fitness level!
- EASY-TO-READ COMPUTER SCREEN – The ultra-functional LCD computer screen acts as a odometer and has a sharp panel display that shows time, speed, distance, and calories burned in extra-large numbers for great readability.
- COMFORTABLE PADDED SEAT – The equipment has an ergonomically designed saddle furnished with comfortable high-density foam. It features contoured foam-covered handles for extra support of the back and arms to help maintain proper form when exercising.
- COUNTERBALANCED PEDALS – Weighted pedals designed to provide maximal foot support while offering ultimate control. This bike is equipped with adjustable foot straps to create the perfect fit for your feet.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Marcy ME-709 Magnetic Resistance Recumbent Exercise Bike
Looking for an easy way to shed unwanted pounds and increase cardiovascular endurance without sacrificing precious floor space? The ME-709 magnetic recumbent exercise bike is the answer.
With the ME-709, you will benefit from similar type exercise features that are typically offered on larger and more expensive exercise bikes. This recumbent exercise bike was built with a compact design that conveniently fits into the smallest exercise spaces.
Shape, firm and tone your physique and increase your body’s cardiovascular endurance while burning calories and losing weight.
The Marcy Recumbent Exercise Bike ME-709 seat can be adjusted so your legs get the proper stride as you pedal.
LCD Computer Display
The LCD Computer displays time, speed, distance, calories, and odometer (total distance.) Use the metrics to keep track of your progress.
A convenient resistance knob located under the handles bars makes it easy to change resistance during your workouts.
The recumbent handlebars and seat back pad included with the Marcy Recumbent Exercise Bike ME-709 provide comfort during your long bike rides.
Pedals with Safety Straps
The Marcy Recumbent Bike has large textured pedals to safely grip your feet as you pedal. In addition, the pedal straps ensure your feet won’t slip off the pedals during intense rides.
To easily move your Marcy ME-709 Recumbent Exercise Bike, tilt the unit on to the transport wheels and move around as needed.
|Marcy Recumbent Bike NS-908R||Marcy Recumbent Bike ME-709||Marcy Recumbent Bike NS-716R||Marcy Recumbent Bike NS-40502R||Marcy Recumbent Bike ME-1019R||Marcy Regenerating Recumbent ME-706|
|Resistance||8 lvl. Magnetic||8 lvl. Magnetic||8 lvl. Magnetic||8 lvl. Magnetic||8 lvl. Magnetic||24 lvl. Magnetic|
|LCD Monitor||Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, ODO, Pulse||Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, ODO||Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, ODO||Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, ODO||Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, ODO, Pulse||Time, Distance, RPM, Watt, Speed, Calories, Pulse, 23 Preset Programs|
|Battery||2 AAA (not included)||2 AA (not included)||2 AA (not included)||2 AA (not included)||2 AA (not included)||Lithium ion (included)|
|Inseam Length||26" - 31"||27" - 36"||30" - 33"||27" - 32"||29" - 36"||28" - 37"|
|Product Weight||54 lbs||61 lbs||59 lbs||71 lbs||75 lbs||105 lbs|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs||300 lbs||300 lbs||300 lbs||250 lbs||300 lbs|
|Other Features||Cup holder||Horizontal adjusted seat||Horizontal adjusted seat||Self-regenerate power, Horizontal adjusted seat|
Whether you want to boost your cardiovascular endurance or shed pounds, the Marcy Recumbent Exercise Bike is the perfect workout equipment to add to your home gym! Save on gym memberships and make your abode into your new favorite workout place with this exercise bike. Shed weight and gain muscles by engaging in a full-body workout in your own home!
Made of premium 14-gauge steel tubing, PVC, and rubber, the workout bike has a high-quality structure that combines design and performance with a powder coated finish. Sturdy enough to resist scratches, chips, and damages from the environment, ensuring that it will withstand heavy daily use. The specially designed seat with contoured handles facilitates proper body form allowing your body to conform precisely to the equipment, helping your workout take maximum effect on your target areas. The step through design is created so that it is easier on the knees and back.
This stationary bike also uses a magnetic resistance system featuring eight preset levels of resistance, ideally for gym buffs and fitness starters alike. The resistance is adjusted with a tension knob to customize your cardio training according to your fitness level. The exercise bike’s sharp panel display acts as an odometer and tracks time, speed, distance traveled, and calories burned in extra-large numbers for easier reading.
ME-709 recumbent exercise bike is equipped with wheels allowing maximum mobility so you can easily move it anywhere in the gym or home to store conveniently wherever you want. The assembled product dimensions are 55.5 x 25 x 37.5 inches.
Invest in this premium piece of gym equipment now and have an intense fat-burning cardio workout session right in the comfort of your home!
CURRENT SPEED : The maximum signal can be pickup is 99.9 M/H, TRIP DISTANCE : 0.00~99.99 M
User Manual PDF [PDF ]Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here. [PDF ]Installation Manual [PDF 986 KB]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 55.5 x 25 x 37.5 inches; 61 Pounds
- Item model number : ME709
- Batteries : 2 AAA batteries required.
- Date First Available : October 19, 2006
- Manufacturer : Impex
- ASIN : B002KV1MJU
Best Sellers Rank:
#1,699 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #11 in Exercise Bikes
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bike assembled fairly easily (you will probably need another pair of hands to attach the tension and computer cables, but it's not a job worth the $80 assembly fee), holds my weight, seems sturdy, and is quiet. The resistance setting does not have a lot of gradation (Just 1-8), so this probably isn't a bike for someone training to be in a triathlon, but for something to sit in front of a TV and burn some calories, which is all I really wanted, it's great, and you can't beat the price.
Update: After a month of heavy use by a big guy (daily for around an hour) the bike is still holding up great. Also, I'm apparently more of a wuss than I thought, because the highest levels of resistance are pretty darn resistant. My original review stands - if you're looking for a cheap bike to get the job done, I recommend this bike wholeheartedly.
As for its functioning - it's completely quiet, smooth and easy to move around. You can ride it sitting back or lean forward, grab the handlebars like a regular bike. I do both. I do recommend this bike for anyone who wants to exercize in the privacy of your own home. I did 10 miles on my first session!
Top reviews from other countries
The bike is well packaged, made with high quality parts and has a very nice finish.
Instructions are clear and easy to follow - I took my time and assembled it in under one hour.
THE COMPUTER is useless. Because it is not backlit it is unreadable in anything but a bright room. Also, while there are several different indicators like calories/distance etc., it automatically defers to scan and you cannot select a single indicator. I ended up using my iPhone as a timer and rarely use the computer.
SEAT ADJUSTMENT. It is very awkward trying to pull the seat backwards and forwards if another person wants to use the bike or you just want to adjust your leg position.
if you are dealing with a bad knee it can also be quite painful trying to make the adjustment.
The good is the bike is very quiet.
The bad is after about five minutes there is a noticeable 'stutter-like' motion in the pedal action which causes the pedals to slightly jerk back every few rotations.
As said, my expectations for this bike were very reasonable, however, given the issues mentioned, I think there are a number of other bikes around the same price point that are better choices.
He is 78 & I am 74. We followed the instructions which were very clear. It’s in the corner of our sitting room so that we can watch TV while we peddle!