Marcy Utility Bench - Black
|Price:||$69.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$80.00 (53%)|
Want this professionally assembled?
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied weight bench
- Moving the bench to a new location is not included
- Typical assembly time of 2 hours
- Removal of packaging materials to customer's bin
- Products requiring additional work may result in an updated estimate from provider
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6-POSITION ADJUSTABLE BACK PAD – This utility bench has an adjustable back that can be altered to suit your workout routine. It features a secure sawtooth back pad adjustment design that can be modified to an incline, flat, or decline position.
- TOTAL LEG DEVELOPER – You get to train not only your upper body, but also your lower limbs thanks to this ergonomic bench’s dual position leg developer.
- HIGH-DENSITY FOAM PADDING– This bench’s top-grade foam paddingallows users to exercise comfortably on the equipment.
- Durable Construction – The Marcy Utility Bench’s powder-coated steel frame provides great resiliency, with a maximum weight capacity of 300 pounds.
- COMFORTABLE FOAM ROLLERS–The foam roller pads have a vinyl covering and a hardwearing, powder-coated finish. This sleek black bench also has a convenient transport handle and wheels.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Marcy Deluxe Utility Bench Sb-350
The Marcy Deluxe Utility Bench allows you to achieve your fitness goals with minimal equipment. Perform a wide array of workouts with this space-saving home gym essential. This bench is versatile, as it features an adjustable back pad that allows for six different positions. Its top-grade high-density foam padding provides comfort, and its steel frame provides durability and resiliency. The Marcy Deluxe Utility Bench focuses on not only the upper body muscles but also the lower body muscles. The leg developer provides a total lower body workout every fitness enthusiast needs.
The handle situated on the front of the bench allows the bench to be tilted back and, in conjunction with the transport wheels, relocate easier.
Never miss leg day with the total leg developer. Work your glutes, hamstrings, and quadriceps as you adjust the bench according to your needs.
The saw-tooth adjustment allows you to customize your workouts according to your target workout. This versatile bench can go from incline to flat and decline.
The transport wheels have been added to allow moving from room to room easier. It also allows for convenient storage.
Seat angle adjustment
The seat angle adjustment allows you to set the seat to an incline that can effectively target a particular muscle group.
At the early age of 19, Walter Marcyan began training with barbells and soon after won the central AAU Light Heavyweight Lifting Championship. From 1934 through 1940, Walter Marcyan began entertaining audiences as a Vaudeville Strongman, performing incredible feats of strength and balancing acts.
In the early 1940’s, Walter Marcyan moved to Santa Monica, California where he began training at the newly established Muscle Beach: a famous training facility that still exists today and where many of the legendary pioneers of bodybuilding such as Jack LaLanne, Bill Pearl, and Arnold Schwarzenegger began their careers.
In 1946, Walter Marcyan opened the first of seven strength training gymnasiums, House of Health, in the Los Angeles area. He was the first to offer personal trainers to his members and emphasized the importance of strength training to men, women and children.
In the early 1950’s, Walter Marcyan participated in the first organized body building competitions. Based on his own personal experiences, Walter Marcyan began building his own strength training equipment for his gyms in Los Angeles.
In 1959, Walter Marcyan founded Marcy Gymnasium Equipment Company. Walter Marcyan believed that everyone should have the opportunity and the knowledge to exercise at home with their own, professional grade equipment. Walter Marcyan was an innovator and a visionary. His patented designs were years ahead of their time and still widely used in commercial and home applications today.
Now, 50 years old and still going stronger than ever, the legendary Marcy brand continues to make its mark by offering new and innovative products to consumers worldwide.
For anyone who's looking to start or add to their home gym, the Marcy Utility Bench - Black is going to quickly be the sweatiest and most-loved piece of equipment you have. This versatile bench features an adjustable back that can go from incline, to flat to decline, giving you an ideal place for working on your upper body with dumbbells, bars or even bodyweight exercises. You can also work out the legs with the two-position padded bar and weight post that gives you the opportunity to do a leg extension or curl. Boxed upholstery with high-density foam offers comfort and durability, while the powder-coated steel frame is resilient enough for years of iron-pumping attention. This versatile and essential bench is also designed to fit most standard racks, cages and Smith machines. About Impex Fitness Established in 1980, Impex Fitness is on the front lines of innovation in today's health marketplace. They specialize in home fitness/smith machine style equipment that appeals to the whole family and offers a complete workout experience. Impex encompasses a variety of brands including Marcy, Competitor, Hers, Easy Outdoor and Gym Dandy for children. Your family's health as their highest priority, Impex Fitness strives to develop the most pioneering fitness equipment available. Dimensions: 65L x 23W x 46.5H in.. Powder-coated steel frame. High-density foam with boxed upholstery. Back adjusts from decline to flat to incline. Padded leg extension/curl bar with weight post. Convenient transport handle. Perfect for upper and lower body workouts. Fits most Smith machines, racks and cages.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
A little wobbly on with a lot of weight on the leg curl.
But it does the job, for a lot less than a quality one would cost.
Absolutely no stability with the attachment or the back stabilizer.
Wish I could get refund but would have to take it apart and repack.
Going in the dumpster.
Very disappointed Amazon.
Most recent customer reviews
my only issue is whether its on a hard surface or carpet it does slide.Read more