Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 56 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 61 reviews
on February 28, 2013
First off don't believe the word "Glitter" in the description. There is no glitter.

I also previously bought a dozen masks from another store so I had those to use as a comparison.

These particular masks are much poorer quality.
The band which goes around your head uses a much smaller diameter string and looks like it may break without much effort.

The description says 6 1/2 inch size - the ones I received are 5 3/4 inches.

They are definitely shipping an inferior product.

I would not recommend these masks.
on December 6, 2011
The price could not be beat! The package arrives with a lot of colorful masks but the second you open the package, glitter is EVERYWHERE! I wish the glitter would stay on the mask! I was picking glitter out of my hair after the party for literally DAYS as well as finding glitter on my face as well for hours after the party...despite a shower. The area where I unpacked the masks was also awash with glitter. This was simply not worth the inexpensive price!
on February 2, 2014
I purchased these for a masquerade party I had. I bought them for guests who didn't have a mask. These were very cheaply made, I knew they were plastic but they were so flimsy the strings kept breaking anytime someone tried to put one on. To add insult to injury the masks were extremely messy. Before I even opened the package glitter was going everywhere. Most of my guests literally didn't even want to touch them because the glitter would just go everywhere. My party was back in October and here I am in February still finding glitter in places around the house. Also, if the glitter got damp at all, the color would smudge off the glitter and onto the skin. I would never buy these again no matter how inexpensive they are.
on December 29, 2013
This item has such glitter on it that it should actually be labeled as unsafe.

This item appears to have been dipped in glitter. The front has a dazzling amount if glitter which is nice. Unfortunately, the part that touches your face nearly has the same amount. That means that when somebody puts this mask on they also get a face full of glitter that will not go away.

This product is clearly cheaply made but the worst aspect is the incredibly large amount of glitter that is left all over your face.
on February 8, 2015
these are nothing like the picture, no glitter what so ever, there is no purple, no gold and the green is a very light green and they are almost see though. very tiny flimsy rubber band. I think they are counting on no-one sending them back because they are cheap BUT by the time you pay shipping they are not so cheap. I'M SENDING THEM BACK and hope that amazon makes them send people what is pictured.
on May 15, 2015
Just what I expected not disappointed. I will add my own decor fair price
VINE VOICEon February 17, 2013
I am originally from New Orleans but moved to San Diego to be near my grandchildren and when Mardi Gras comes around I like to send things to their school so that their classes can celebrate Mardi Gras. I usually get beads and masks and also a New Orleans King Cake. These are the most inexpensive masks I could find which is helpful if you want to buy bulk. The kids loved them.
on July 17, 2013
I got those for my wedding for people to wear during the party time and use in the photobooth as accessories : guests loved playing with these (among other accessories). And it made some pretty funny pics ;)

It fits on adults perfectly fine!

My friend who got married 1 month after me asked me if i could bring some of these to her wedding for the same effect ;)
on February 2, 2017
I thought these were cute, but none of my guests wanted to wear them for long because of the glitter. Used more for decoration than anything.
on February 23, 2015
so I didn't get anywhere near what I expected. not only were the masks not glittered at all but they were blue silver and red!!!! unfortunately I didn't have enough time between when I received them and when my party was to return them and receive what I was supposed to get. very disappointed.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question