Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on February 9, 2016
I suppose you're getting what you pay for here, but this tablecover was crazy thin. In fact, I put it on the table the night before my party and one of my cats jumped up on the table and tore the fabric just by sitting with her claws out. It also just looked chintzy and very cheap (which, I get, it is) but if you’re using this for anything more than an informal gathering where you'd like presentation to count, I would spring for something a little weightier. Party City actually has nice and inexpensive flannel backed vinyl table cloths that I will purchase next time. I guess the one saving grace was that I didn’t feel bad just throwing it away after the party was over.
on May 5, 2017
This did the job for the mardi party, but many other table covers were cuter. Still, it held up, wiped clean, and had the right colors to make the night a success!
on September 19, 2017
fits as described. color is good.
on April 19, 2016
Definitely not an expensive tablecloth. I give it 5 stars because in meets my needs in covering the size table I have and can be cut if necessary to fit. Love the colors. After use, it can be rolled up and easily disposed of, just what I want after wild Mardi Gras Party.
on May 7, 2016
Product description reads 6 per package, only received 1 tablecloth.
on February 28, 2014
The appearance is great but honestly, for the price, I was expecting a slightly higher quality material than the cheap, thin plastic this is made of. It did its job at our party but is definitely not re-usable. Great for a one time gig but wish it was a smidge cheaper.
on February 25, 2015
Fantastic for the price. Decent thickness for a disposable tablecloth. We got several uses out of it for our weekly carnival party.
on December 19, 2016
Covered my table perfectly, material not so great
on February 5, 2017
Cheaply made
on May 12, 2016
Great quality product, which made our event more festive!