|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||10 x 6 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight||3.62 Pounds|
|Item Weight||1 Pounds|
Mares Abyss 22 Navy II Regulator
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- First Stage Features: CWD Kit for Extreme Temperature, High Performance in Cold Water
- Balanced Diaphragm First Stage, Tri-Material Valve Technology, Dynamic Flow Control (DFC)
- Chrome Plated Marine Grade Brass, Environmentally Sealed Design
- Second Stage Features: Heavy-Duty for Demanding Dives, Nickel and Chrome-Plated Brass Case
- Fluoropolymer Resin Finish, Cold Water Design, Vortex Assisted Design (VAD) Downstream Valve
The new Abyss 22 Navy is the Mares answer for your challenge in every condition. With careful analysis and evaluation of what happens in cold water, Mares has designed an exclusive product accurately studied to guarantee top performance and reliability under the toughest conditions, including diving under the ice.
Top review from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only draw back is the hose can't be set up for left shoulder. Most divers won't want that anyway. I did add a stainless steal mesh hose protector to it. According to a friend, that is me being paranoid since the hose on it already is very durable. He is probably right.