Marey Gas 10L Tankless Water Heater
|Price:||$200.75 - $247.99|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Go green! Go Tankless!
- Compact design saves space and is easy to install almost anywhere!
- Saves up to 60% on electricity bills for water heating!
Marey 10L Gas Tankless Water Heater
This compact model saves space and allows easy installation just about anywhere. It heats unlimited volume of water as needed and permits you to regulate the water flow and gas flow to better temperature. So if you instant and on demand want hot water, this is the product for you!
It is also a perfect alternative for those homes experiencing frequent power outages since this heater does not require electricity. The 10L unit provides up to 3.1 Gallons Per Minute, to provide hot water for your home family at multiple points of use!
Easy to install!
If you like to do it yourself this is the water heater for you!
It comes with an user manual with installation orientations!
It also comes with a 5-year warranty!
- We have a very friendly customer service that works from Monday to Friday, from 8:30am to 5:30pm CST.
Avaliable in Propane Gas.
...or also Avaliable in Natural Gas! Make sure you select your preferred gas type before you purchase your model.
Compact size, saves space!
Saves energy, saves water! Marey Power Gas 10L Tankless Water Heater requires NO electricity to deliver endless hot water! It's simple to install and requires no electricity to operate. Energy-saving design heats up in seconds and uses gas only while water is flowing. Available in LP and natural gas models. Adjustable gas and water controls; Electric pulse ignition powered by 2 D-cell batteries (not included); Activates by water flow when faucet is turned on; Rust-proof... no water loss due to leaks; Anti-combustion and gas pressure safety protection; Works easily with low levels of water pressure; Applicable water pressure: 3.6 - 145.0 psi; Hot water output per minute: 3.1 gallons; Energy efficiency: 54% - 87%; Exhaust discharge mode: Flue duct type; Gas Types: Liquid Propane Gas, Natural Gas; Dimensions: Approx. 24" x 14" x 7"; Weight: Approx. 21 lbs.; Mfg. Number: GA10LP (Liquid Propane Gas), GA10NG (Natural Gas); Marey Gas 10L Tankless Water Heater
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Finally, I only discovered by experimenting with it that the flow setting influences how sensitive it is to being turned on. If you have the flow turned up too high, the heater will not start when you just have a faucet on. The way I have mine adjusted it will turn on if the faucet is on all the way, but won't run if at a low flow setting, like while shaving. Not the end of the world, just another thing I never read about before buying.
The main reason I bought it which definitely panned out is that it is much smaller and lighter than a normal water heater, making it easier to install and taking up less space in the basement. If you have a normal gas water heater, keep in mind you will probably have to replace your 2" flue with a 4" flue.
I urge you to buy a different product. The product ships out from Marey, but you purchase it from Shinning Star. So not only do you have two different companies you have to work with for returns/repairs, but they are by far the worst customer service i've ever experienced. I recieved item and it did not work, so they sent parts (Instead of refund), the parts didn't fix the problem. So I informed them I wanted to return and I would just order from someone else. They said I had to pay the return shipping and would only refund shipping if they found something wrong with it. After fighting with them over that I ending up paying $45.00 (packaging, shipping) to return item.
After they recieved item, they said it was past their warrenty period so I need to pay $35.00 to get it diagnosed and then return shipping to me. Customer service is worthless there. Amazon wont do anything because one of their conditions was contacting within 14 days, and I had to pay to get this unit installed and it took 2 weeks alone to schedule a contractor to come do it. Also I had to wait for my husband to get home (he's gone 3 weeks a month) to take it down so I could send it back. This was a huge inconvience and I hope it doesn't happen to someone else.
The three areas that I am a bit disappointed with are ...
1) Hot Water Delivery Temperature ... you only have a "summer" and "winter" option ... and must accept what the engineers thought would work. It only costs a few more pennies ... literally ... to provide a thermostatically controlled / customer friendly setting ... in one degree increments. This is what most users would want ... precise control over the delivery hot water temperature.
2) Flow Sensing ... the Marey On Demand Water Heater has an adjustable Flow Rate Setting ... from low to high. This sounds great ... BUT ... does not work as well as it should. To get the "Hot Water Heater" to sense the need to heat water ... you are forced to set the "Flow Rate" to the minimum setting ... 1.0 gallons per minute ... to get the burner to ignite and heat your water. Even at this setting ... with a Single Handle Mixer Valve ... common to most American Homes ... the "Mixer Valve" automatically adjust line pressure / flow rate. This "Auto Adjust Feature" of the Shower Mixer Valve ... tricks the Marey On Demand Water Heater into thinking that there is no longer a need to heat hot water ... so ... it shuts down ... delivering cold water ... rather than hot water. NOT GOOD !!!!!!! If you have two water control valves ... hot and cold ... you won't have this problem ... the Marey will always "see" that you want hot water and deliver.
3) Flow Rate / Propane Water Heating Burner Capacity ... the Marey lacks the water heating capacity to heat water at US Shower flow rates ... 2.0 gpm to 2.5 gpm (gallons per minute). Normally ... it is prudent to buy a Heating Unit that has the capacity to deliver 1.5 times the amount of hot water you desire ... at established flow rates. Europe and Asia have much lower flow rates than America ... by design and because of the age / capacity / pressure ... of their water delivery systems. In America ... you need a unit that delivers 4.3 gallons per minute ... at the desired temperature ... at all pressures ... forever ... reliably. The Marey does not do that. It could ... but ... the company chose to go a different route ... lower performance. NOT GOOD !!!!!!! This Marey product has a max flow rate of 3.1 gpm ... which you cannot use ... because the Flow Sensor (Demand for hot water sensor) ... does not recognize that you want hot water at the maximum flow rate of 3.1 gallons per minute. They tried to save money ... increase profit ... it didn't work out as planned.
The Marey On Demand ... Whole House ... Hot Water Heater (Propane) ... could be a star ... BUT ... as designed ... NEEDS MORE WORK !!!!!!!