Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Margaret Nash
Margaret Nash spends her time as a self-help writer, seminar leader, and NLP based life-coach, in San Miguel de Allende—an alternative, slightly crazy, artistic haven in the central mountains of Mexico.
She grew up in the heart of the Deep South—Alabama—in the tempestuous 1960s, before escaping to England where she lived for several decades before moving to Mexico.
Her tribe is the rebel-hippie-at-heart-baby-boomer who is probably retiring about now and facing a bunch of other major life changes at the same time. Determined to age with attitude and courage.
She is a Master Practitioner and Certified Trainer in NLP (Neuro-linguistic Programming), Hypnosis, and Time-line Therapy. She has a degree (from way, way back) in Religion and Philosophy, and a life-long interest in all things esoteric and wacky.
Her website and blog—www.margaretnashcoach.com—and books
Rebellious Aging: A Self-help Guide for the Old Hippie at Heart
Drop the Drama! How to Get Along With Everybody, All the Time
The Retirement Rebel—How to get your life to work, when you don't have to
Artful Assertiveness Skills for Women,
(all available on amazon in kindle and paperback) chronicle her journey, how she survived multiple crises due to her adventurous choices, and ended up happily among the bougainvillea of Mexico.
Margaret deals with the themes of aging well, surviving transitions, and finding your groove in life in your 50s, 60s, and beyond. Reviving the magic.
“The opposite for courage is not cowardice, it is conformity. Even a dead fish can go with the flow.”
If this resonates, or resembles your story, she would love to hear from you! Shoot her an email, tell her about yourself, your challenges, and join the tribe. http://margaretnashcoach.com/
Customers Also Bought Items By
Titles By Margaret Nash
You can have great relationships with everybody without requiring a charisma transplant!
News alert! You don’t have to be sweet, placid, easygoing, or even particularly charming to be a success in your personal and professional life. You just need skills.
Just learn and practice the 6 social skills found here and the world’s your oyster.
You can be rebellious, non-conformist, weird, fiercely independent, and even a little cranky, and still maintain great friendships, a drama free personal life, and productive business contacts.
Just learn the skills and put them into practice. You don't have to believe in them. Just try them.
In this fast paced self-help guide you will:
• Learn the transforming 6 essential social skills that will give you the ability to get along with anyone in any social situation. But be forewarned, they are not always intuitive. Some are downright counter-intuitive, but trust me, they work!
• Discover who is the least popular type of person and how to avoid being that person
• Find out how to take control of your behavior and emotions and make them work for you. NOT sabotage you.
• Learn the secret sauce to fabulous relationships, which will enable you to get along with everybody, all the time. Lots of famous people use this sauce liberally.
Once you practice these skills, with influences from Neuro-linguistic Programming, life-coaching, Dale Carnegie, and other great sources, everything in your life will become easier.
Margaret Nash has been a practicing Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) life-coach and hypnotherapist, for nearly 20 years, working in both England and now in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico where she spends her time as a self-help writer, coach, and seminar leader.
Follow her journey—from Alabama, where she grew up feeling like a bit of a misfit and rebel, full of drama—to England where she lived for several decades, and found the secret to getting along with everybody—and eventually to Mexico where she enjoys friends, tacos, and year round sunshine.
Her premise is, if a hot-headed Aries like she can do it, so can you. You just need to learn these 6 skills and apply them—all the time, with everybody. The choice is yours, not your genes or your personality.
So scroll on up, click “Buy Now” and turn over a new, easier, drama-free leaf in life!
You can! Just by reading this book— a fun, sparky, quasi-shamanic, somewhat serious guide to life purpose!
Follow the Trail of Your Spirit is a fast-paced, easy-to-read, down-to-earth life-coaching guide to finding purpose, meaningful activity, and your perfect career.
No more feeling frustrated, disappointed in yourself, or suffering that nagging sense you are missing out on something big. You can start enjoying life with the first chapter.
Margaret Nash has been a successful Life Coach, Business Trainer, and NLP Seminar Leader for over 20 years and is the author of 5 coaching books in her Hippie-at-Heart Self-Help Series – on Amazon. She will take you on her personal journey from Alabama to England to Mexico searching for meaning, purpose, and her professional identity. She will share with you her discoveries along the way as well as real life stories from her many clients.
She found out
• Why ‘follow your passion’ could be the worst advice ever
• The only 10 life coaching questions you’ll ever need to discover exactly what you’re looking for
• How your worst mistakes and failures are a goldmine you can transform into your greatest success
•There’s always room for you, and what you have to offer counts to someone. Find your place in the world. You count.
Follow the Trail of Your Spirit is served up with a touch of mysticism, a dash of inspiration, and a taste of shamanism. You will never need another book on life purpose!
Are you tired of being ignored, not taken seriously, feeling like a victim, and saying yes when you want to say no?
Instead, would you like to know how to get your way, be listened to, and handle every situation with calm assurance and authority?
You need to read this book!
• Learn how to say no, artfully and effectively without anyone getting upset.
• Define and protect your boundaries without anyone noticing.
• Project a calm, confident energy that will make the Dog Whisperer jealous.
• Shut down bullies and passive-aggressive, catty types with style and wit.
• Learn the body language that will ensure you are listened to and taken seriously.
• Discover how to keep yourself safe both physically and emotionally.
You will absolutely adore the feeling of stepping into your power. It’s a trip!
About the author
Margaret Nash, Life-Coach, Business Trainer, NLP Master Practitioner, self-help writer, aging brat, hippie at heart… shares her experience with clients, family, friends, dogs and cats, honing her assertiveness skills. (OK, she totally failed with the cats.)
She grew up in the States, lived in England for several decades, and now resides in San Miguel de Allende, a lovely, artistic, alternative haven in the central highlands of Mexico.
She has been a successful practicing NLP coach and trainer for nearly 20 years. She enjoys her semi-retirement.
What would it be like if your client sessions were always relaxed, poised, Zen-like, and effortless? Yet simultaneously you helped your clients get great results?
You can! With these 5 Coaching Insider Secrets you will learn, in this short read, what it takes to be a really excellent coach, operating at the top of your game, and to whom your clients come back again and again for help and motivation.
Margaret Nash shares what she has learned from more than 20 years as an NLP trained Life-Coach, Hypnotherapist, and Business Trainer. The starting point was when she received some shocking feedback which pushed her to find her A-Game in coaching – the place where experience and skill flow together enabling clients to get the results they want.
One big learning point was that there is effort involved in finding your effortless Zen in coaching. These 5 secrets she uncovered will show you exactly where to put that effort.
- Learn the different styles of coaching, identify your preferences, and who you are as a coach
- Discover how being quiet, and seeming to do nothing, is actually the result of hard work and focus
- Find the key secret ingredient to being in the zone—calm, non-reactive, non-defensive, at all times—and start being the best at what you do.
This little book contains a business success formula that is hidden in ancient writings.
What if you could get to #1 in your field by learning four simple but astoundingly effective principles that have stood the test of time?
Principles that can propel you to the top of your game?
You can! Whatever your career, status, education, age, or circumstances you can benefit from this success formula. Right now, today.
Come along with Margaret Nash—NLP Life-Coach, Hypnotherapist, Author, and Seminar leader—as she tells her compelling, readable, and romping tale of how she got to #1 sales person way back in England in the 1980s, in a short space of time, using these techniques.
She has benefitted from them ever since during her successful and exciting 35-year career that takes her from a town in England all the way to San Miguel de Allende in Mexico, where she lives and works today.
This short, readable book will teach you the business success formula:
- Learn the astonishingly effective selling and marketing principles hidden in plain view in first century Stoicism.
- Discover the magic in an incredibly ancient Indian book that motivated and inspired Gandhi to conquer singlehandedly the British Empire.
- Who knew ages old Hawaiian shamanism would contain practical, modern, business advice?
- Be aware of how the latest marketing trends can overwhelm you if you don’t follow these basic precepts.
Get your copy right now!