- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press (July 24, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199124000
- ISBN-13: 978-0199124008
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.3 x 6.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,164,353 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
On the Margin
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Maurice Balme is retired from the Harrow School. James Morwood, formerly Head of Classics at Harrow School in England, is now a Fellow at Wadham College, Oxford and Grocyn Lecturer for the Literae Humaniores Faculty.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
This isn't so much a sourcebook as it is a latin-text practice book for latin students.
That said, I gave the book to my kid, who's taking high school latin, and she thought it was pretty good.
So, YES if you're a latin student. NO if you're looking for an ancient sourcebook.