- File Size: 42 KB
- Print Length: 25 pages
- Publication Date: May 25, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00869RXLQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,638,401 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Mariah Carey - Biography of a Pop, R&B, Soul Singer Kindle Edition
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
This book had some flaws in it (it didn't cover the Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel album, and could have been written better/needed an editor), but it was nice reading about Mariah on my Kindle rather than looking at the lump of text from who-knows-where on Wikipedia. It reinforced the vibe I sensed about Mariah's caring spirit and passion for her music, as well as the various personal struggles in her life. She has accomplished so much in her lifetime as one of the biggest and best voices in music today. I found many facts pleasantly surprising, such as the fact that she liked R&B/Hip-hop, and decided to give her music that flavor due to a personal preference, not a marketing strategy.
I recommend this book for huge fans of Mariah Carey, but casual fans may not care as much for it.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Arts & Literature > Actors & Entertainers
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Leaders & Notable People > Rich & Famous
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Biographies & Memoirs
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Arts & Literature > Actors & Entertainers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Leaders & Notable People > Rich & Famous