Marin Iron Springs 9.7 Mountain Bike
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lightweight butted 6061 alloy Series 3 frame with tapered head tube, post mount disc, direct mount FD, and rear thru-axle dropout.
- Rock Shox Reba RL 29er for with tapered steerer, 120mm of travel and a 15mm Maxle Light dropout
- Shimano SLX/XT 10-speed drivetrain and SLX shifters for crisp, consistent shifting.
- Shimano Hydraulic disc brakes with massive 180mm Centerlock rotors deliver consistent stopping power in all conditions.
- Kind Shock Dropzone seatpost with remote lets you change body and pedal position for optimal performance with terrain changes
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Marin County, California is generally regarded as the birthplace of the modern mountain bike. Some of the most breathtaking riding in the U.S. is there, the kind of terrain that are undisputably a mountain biker's dream. Marin Bikes there back in 1986, so it's easy to see how the Marin Iron Springs 9.7 comes with an impressive heritage. The 29er Iron Springs 9.7 is the bike for you if you're ready for the thrill and adventure of mountain biking, with a lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum frame, 120mm travel suspension fork and rugged, reliable Shimano mountain components.</p> <p>The Iron Springs 9.7 has 29" wheels, which will make short work of obstacles, add enormous stability and control, and produce the kind of momentum you want for both acceleration and top speed. The Iron Springs 9.7 is designed with tough yet light aluminum frame tubes that impart the kind of handling you want on a challenging trail and that can stand up to the obstacles a trail has waiting to throw at you. The Rock Shox Reba RL 29er fork, with 120mm of travel, helps soak up the rough stuff. Frame and fork are equipped with powerful Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes and a set of massive 180 rotors front and rear. </p> <p>A Shimano SLX/XT 10-speed drivetrain with double crankset translate your power to the rear wheel, while SLX shifters effortlessly move the chain up and down the wide-range 12/36 Shimano cassette. You've got 20 speeds at your command, which means you've got a gear for nearly every grade or condition, and that means you'll keep driving forward and stay in control.</p> <p>Stout Mavic XM421 29" (21mm inside) rims, with 32 spoke count, and Schwalbe Nobby Nic 29" x 2.25" Performance tires offer a dependable combination of dependability and traction. There's also a Kind Shock Dropzone seatpost with remote that an excellent feature for any trail where changes in grade and terrain demand a change in body and pedal position for optimal
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?