Marina LED Aquarium Kit
- 20 U.S. gallon glass aquarium
- Includes a Marina Slim S20 clip on filter with quick change filter cartridges
- Includes everything you need to get your aquatic home started
- Measures: 24 inches L x 12.5 inches W x 16.5 inches H
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Marina LED Aquariums
Marina 5G LED Glass Aquarium Kit
Size: 16" L x 8.5" W x 10.5" H.
Marina 10G LED Glass Aquarium Kit
Size: 20" L x 10" W x 12.5" H.
Marina 20G LED Glass Aquarium Kit
Size: 24" L x 12.5" W x 16.5" H).
Marina LED Aquariums
Ideal for the beginning aquarist, the Marina 5G, 10G, or 20G (19L, 38L, 75L) LED Aquarium Kits come equipped with everything needed to make the novice fish hobbyist’s first venture into the wonderful world of fish-keeping an easy and enjoyable experience.
Includes & Features
- Marina Slim S10 or S20 clip-on filter with quick-change filter cartridges
- Long-lasting, natural daylight effect LED lighting module incorporated into aquarium canopy
- Fluval Max fish food to keep fish healthy
- Fluval Aqua Plus Water Conditioner to make tap water safe for fish
- Fluval Cycle Biological Supplement to create a biologically
- Aquarium environment Fish net, made from fine soft mesh to protect delicate fins
- Aquarium Care Guide that includes advice on how to set up and maintain your aquarium
Ideal for the beginning aquarist, the Marina 20G LED Aquarium Kits comes equipped with everything needed to make the novice fish hobbyist's first venture into the wonderful world of fish keeping an easy and enjoyable experience. This 20 gallon all glass aquarium features a long lasting, natural daylight effect LED lighting module incorporated into aquarium canopy and includes everything you need to get started! This kit includes fish food to keep fish healthy, Aqua Plus Water Conditioner to make tap water safe for fish and Cycle Biological Supplement to create a biologically well balanced and healthy aquarium environment. It also comes with a net and an aquarium care guide that includes advice on how to set up and maintain your aquarium. It is your turn to pick your fish!.
Product detailsSize:20 gallon | Product Packaging:Standard Packaging
Instruction Manual [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 30 x 18 x 22.3 inches; 35 Pounds
- Item model number : 15266A1
- Date First Available : October 23, 2015
- Manufacturer : Rolf C. Hagen (USA) Corp.
- ASIN : B0173I55Q0
Best Sellers Rank:
#35,075 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #45 in Aquarium Starter Kits
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Tetra ColorFusion Aquarium 20 Gallon Fish Tank Kit, Includes LED Lighting and Decor
MarineLand 5 Gallon Portrait Glass LED Aquarium Kit
GloFish Aquarium Kit Fish Tank with LED Lighting and Filtration Included
Aqueon Fish Aquarium Starter Kits LED NeoGlow
MarineLand Contour Glass Aquarium Kit with Rail Light
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||30.00 x 18.00 x 22.30 inches||27.88 x 16.13 x 20.38 inches||11.81 x 11.62 x 17.05 inches||27.88 x 16.13 x 20.38 inches||23.75 x 14.00 x 18.50 inches||9.50 x 10.00 x 10.00 inches|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(Original feedback is below)
Great tank for someone looking for an "all you need" setup.... The filter works fabulous for his size tank... The only thing I added was an airstrip with an air pump , and really you don't need it, but I wanted the bubble effect. And I also added a heater (most tropical fish need this) Great setup for the price! Would buy it again for sure!
I'll try and remember to update this review next year or if something bad happens. No update means we're still happy!
I have now had it for over a month and the light does very well for plants. I have been removing all fake plants as the real ones spread. I am so happy this has worked for live plants because it makes the whole aquarium experience more rewarding and fun ♡
Fast forward to July 29th of the same year, and we hear a noise downstairs. We think it's just something settling (it sounds like something fell over, it wasn't all that loud or alarming). Ten minutes later one of us goes downstairs for some food, and we find our fish tank leaking EVERYWHERE - two inches of water now missing from the 20-gallon tank.
After a lot of panic, a hasty trip to the local pet store, and four hours of hard work we had everything in a new nearly-identical (clear sealant on edges, instead of black) replacement tank that cost us only $20. If this happened in the middle of the night, instead of at 5PM, we'd be dealing with water damage for both our floor, and our neighbors ceiling, along with a tank full of dead, very expensive fish.
Do NOT buy this product. This is not the only time this has happened. Check the other reviews, and you'll find the exact same crack in the exact same panel on at least two other aquariums (and that's only from those that bothered to write a review!) There's clearly a defect in this product!
Top reviews from other countries
- The "Kit" consists of the tank, LED Light and Filter only, you don't get all the extras that come with the US version.
- The Filter you get is NOT the one advertised in the description, you actually receive the Marina i110 Internal Filter that sticks on the inside of the tank with suction cups and has a waterfall effect at the top, this comes with 1 filter cartridge.
- The filter is NOT completely silent and does give off a low constant hum so if you're wanting this tank for a bedroom please take this in to consideration.
- You need to leave a space at the top of the tank for the filters waterfall feature so it is tricky to have the water filled right to the top of the tank without having the filter virtually sticking out above the top of the tank.
You might think with all the things I listed above that I'm unhappy with this aquarium kit, however I actually really like it.
It's well made and looks amazing all lit up at night, the LED is strong enough to give off a good even light and I've had strong constant plant growth since setting the tank up. The Filter is also really effective and I like the waterfall feature despite the slight hum. If you shop around for the filter cartridges they are really cheap to replace and this only needs to be done once every 6 months or so when they start falling apart.
Finally I'd say that this is a perfect size starter tank and once It's all set up with substrate, plants and decorations it's hard not to be impressed with how nice it looks and my betta fish Thunder loves his new mansion!
Pros: buen acabado, materiales de calidad, filtro mochila decente, buena iluminación.
Contras: quizá el filtro haga un poco de ruido, debido a la vibración del impeler.
Otra cosa que no me gusta es que la filtración biológica no parece ser muy eficiente.
This tank is easy to clean and if you want tropical fish a heater is cheap enough to get hold of. The light is bright and makes the fish bright as well so all the colours stand out beautifully
This also has some minor scratches on the bottom but it seems fine.
The only major issue so far is the two pin European plugs - why is this sold in the UK with the incorrect power attachments? I'm likely to swap out the filter eventually so I can use proper cabling.
It's difficult to find tanks about this size and this seems to be the only affordable option. Not massively impressed with it so far.
Update: the filter is incredibly loud. It both rattles against the tank and the waterfall flow back makes a lot of noise.
Also the lid is not sturdy or hinged so you have to set it aside when you need to do anything to the tank.