Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Marina Betta Aquarium Starter Kit, Sun Swirl
|Price:||$8.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$3.00 (25%)|
- Six inch cubed plastic aquarium
- Sun Swirl themed betta kit
- Includes decorative background and gravel
- Nutrafin Max Betta Food and Nutrafin Betta Plus Conditioner included
- Perfect for small spaces; Easy to maintain
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
IN CONCLUSION: This tank is not cruelty.Read more ›
- They do not live in small dirty puddles in the wild. The recommended tank size is 5+ gallons. They need at LEAST 1 gallon, and 2.5 gallons and up is much better.
- They shouldn't be with or near other bettas unless breeding.
- They are carnivores and need carnivore fish food. They do not eat plants, and they shouldn't eat dried pellets, flakes or freeze-dried food, which bind them up.
- They need heated water (75-80°).
- They need a clean tank just like every other fish.
- A single betta with the correct supplies for living by itself will cost about $100. Or it can live in a larger aquarium with certain types of other fish.
Hope that helps!
Get a closed top - avoid this.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect and a great price. I have used it for a few betta that came and went.Published 18 days ago by Desiree Ichiki-Igarshi
Betta fish need at least 2.5 gallons, a filter, and a heater to live a happy and healthy life.Published 9 months ago by Sabrina Mine
Love these tanks. People always comment on them. Keep the cats out of the fishes and lets you display them like living art.Published 11 months ago by Mongo