Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Keto Marinara Pasta Sauce by Yo Mama's Foods - Pack of (2) - No Sugar Added, Low Carb, Low Sodium, Gluten Free, Paleo Friendly, and Made with Whole, Non-GMO Tomatoes.
|Price:||$18.04 ($0.36 / Ounce)|
- WELCOME TO THE BEST TASTING PREMIUM PASTA SAUCE ON THE PLANET! Our Award-Winning Old-World Italian recipe hails directly from Grandma’s real homemade recipe. You simply will not find a better tasting Marinara!
- INDULGE YOURSELF GUILT-FREE. Our fresh tomato sauce is Low-Sodium, Preservative-Free, Paleo-Friendly, Low-Glycemic, and has No Sugar Added. Enjoy a truly authentic Italian Pasta Sauce made with Whole, Fresh Non-GMO Tomatoes, Fresh Garlic, Fresh Basil and real Organic Chicken Stock. Our amazing sauce is Paleo Friendly, low carb, and compatible with the Whole 30 and Keto lifestyles!
- ENJOY A TRULY VERSATILE MARINARA THAT FITS EVERY OCCASION. Use our gourmet sauce on your favorite pasta, on cooked veggies, with your favorite lasagna recipe, or to top your homemade pizza.
- TRY THE SAUCE THAT BEAT THE LEADING BRANDS! In a blind taste-test, Yo’ Mama’s Gourmet Marinara Magnifica topped all three of the leading premium brands. We’re so confident that you’ll love it, return any unused portion, and we’ll give you a full refund!
- ADD TO CART NOW for a truly incredible, authentic culinary experience, and keep an eye out for Yo’ Mama’s Foods Bold Balsamic and Zesty Sesame Dressings!
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
How we got our start?Our first cheerleaders, influencers, friends, and believers. They inspire us to dream, to create, to challenge and to live. They teach us how to love, how to persevere, and how to foster a community of passion and comfort through food and a sense of family.
What makes our product unique?We're devoted to making better foods and bringing people together. Like our Mamas, we strive to touch hearts and are passionate about building communities through a delicious offering of fun and innovative products that make everyone feel right at home.
Why we love what we do?In a world where food's validity is based on the latest fad, we strive to bring everyone back to their roots through healthy and delicious foods. Our products stem from a passion that was cultivated in our own Mama's kitchens. For us, those memories lasted we want to pass that along to you.
YO MAMA'S FOODS
Top Marks in Taste and Freshness
Just as Grandma made it 75 years ago, Yo Mama's award-winning, all-natural Marinara Magnifica is crafted from fresh Non-GMO tomatoes, fresh basil, fresh garlic, fresh onions, fresh spices, lots of love, and no added sugar.
Indulgent Meets Healthy
With delicious natural flavors, Yo Mama's tomato sauces are free from added sugars and excessive sodium. Our tradition has only 5 total carbs per serving and 130 mg of sodium per serving.
Ingredients - Keto Certified & Paleo Friendly
Fresh Non-GMO Tomatoes, Fresh Onions, Fresh Garlic, Organic Chicken Stock, White Wine, Fresh Basil, Olive Oil, Salt, Dried Oregano, Black Pepper.
Customers report using our tomato sauces as a part of a wide array of gluten-free, low carb, low glycemic, and low calorie diets, including Keto, Paleo, and Whole 30.
Mama's Keto Zoodles with Bolognese
- 0.25 pounds Ground Beef, 1lb Veggie Spirals, 1 tablespoon Olive Oil, 1/4 cup of Yellow Onion, 1 clove of garlic, 1 cup Yo Mama's Marinara Magnifica, Salt and pepper to taste, Mozzarella cheese to taste
- Sauté onions with olive oil in a skillet over medium heat
- Add minced garlic into pan, stir well until onions and garlic turn a light shade of brown
- Add ground beef into the pan and mix well with sautéed onions and garlic
- Cook meat until it turns brown
- Mix in 1-cup of Yo Mama's Marinara Magnifica
- Stir well for 4-6 minutes and allow sauce to cook in with meat
- Serve over heated zoodles and add mozzarella cheese!
|Spicy Marinara||Bellisima Basil||Divine Chianti Wine||French Burgundy Wine||Velvety Vodka|
|No Sugar Added||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Keto & Paleo Friendly||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Product detailsFlavor:Marinara | Size:1.56 Pound (Pack of 2)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 7.5 x 7.1 x 4 inches; 5.05 Pounds
- UPC : 670875939172
- Manufacturer : Yo Mama’s Foods
- ASIN : B0763ZVVVD
Best Sellers Rank:
#2,696 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #1 in Marinara Sauces
- Customer Reviews:
Fresh Non-GMO Tomatoes, Fresh Onions, Fresh Garlic, Organic Chicken Stock, White Wine, Olive Oil, Fresh Basil, Salt, Dried Oregano, Black Pepper.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
wrapped them well in paper also. I tested this sauce with my son the foodie, and we both agree it is very good. I cut up some onion and garlic and fresh white mushrooms, sauteed them and some fatfree ground turkey in a flash and put the sauce in. Very good, very filling meal, and my son the RN tells me it was quite a healthy meal as well as a tasty one. I intend to try it on a pizza dough I make with fatfree greek yogurt and self rising flour next, for a much healthier version of pizza. So, so glad I found this sauce. As my son said, this can bring back our family's pasta nights. :)
All in all, the Grandma who invented this recipe deserves a medal.
Top reviews from other countries
Bought this one to give it a try but got disappointed with the flavour and the quality of the product! Tastes more like a rotten tomatoes and more of vegetable oil added! Looks spicy but not spicy at all, this is good for someone who more likes a sour tastes.
But I’m not happy with the flavour and the price is almost 20% more than locally available sauces.
I’m not recommending this if you want a spicy and less sour one.
Love the ingredients and it’s fresh taste
Would definitely order again BUT the price has gone waaaaay up since I made my purchase so won’t unless the price regains it’s sanity LOL
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.