- Product Dimensions: 17 x 13 x 4 inches ; 11.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 11.6 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000NHZV22
- Item model number: 2620A
- Average Customer Review: 20 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #557,796 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Marinco Battery Charger 20 Amp On Board
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dual marine battery charger for 12- and 24-volt batteries
- 3-stage electronic switching circuit; 10 amps per output
- 6-foot AC cord with Connect Charge plug
- 6-foot DC cable with ring terminals
- Measures 9.6 x 7.0 x 2.63 inches (W x H x D)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Charge Pro 2620 Battery Charger - --Model 2620 is a 20 amp on board charger for 2-deep cycle batteries, has two separate 10 amp outputs, and can be used on 12 or 24 volt applications. 3 stage charging, Overload protection. Reverse polarity protection.
Keep your boat battery fully charged with the Guest 2620A Charge Pro marine battery charger. Designed to meet all Guest harsh environment guidelines, the double-output charger is equipped with a three-stage switching electronic circuit, with protections against overload and reverse polarity. The battery is also self-protecting under extreme ambient conditions, including moisture, vibration, and shock. Best of all, the 2620A charges both 12- and 24-volt output Flooded, Gel, and AGM batteries, so you won't run out of juice at the worst possible moment. Other features include support for the ConnectCharge permanent mounting system, a maintenance mode that protects the batteries during storage, and a lifetime warranty against water damage.
- Total amps: 20
- Number of outputs: 2
- Amps per output: 10/10
- Battery system: 12-volt x 2 or 24-volt
- Output: Studs for hardwire
- Output voltage: 12-volt DC per output
- Input voltage: 100 to 130-volt DC/60Hz
- AC: 6-foot cord with Connect Charge plug
- DC: 6-foot cord with ring terminals
- Dimensions: 9.6 x 7.0 x 2.63 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 8 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years, limited
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
However, I'd like to point out that while the mounting pattern is the same, the thickness of the flange has changed from its original thickness. We had to source new bolts to attach it to an existing mount.
Our original Marinco Guest 2620 was purchased in 2003, and lasted for about 12 years before failing (12 years with 7 months per year usage, usually set to charge each night), in a cold but dry indoor environment. I'm not complaining about a 12 year lifetime, but beware these things don't last forever.