Charge Pro 2620 Battery Charger - --Model 2620 is a 20 amp on board charger for 2-deep cycle batteries, has two separate 10 amp outputs, and can be used on 12 or 24 volt applications. 3 stage charging, Overload protection. Reverse polarity protection.
Keep your boat battery fully charged with the Guest 2620A Charge Pro marine battery charger. Designed to meet all Guest harsh environment guidelines, the double-output charger is equipped with a three-stage switching electronic circuit, with protections against overload and reverse polarity. The battery is also self-protecting under extreme ambient conditions, including moisture, vibration, and shock. Best of all, the 2620A charges both 12- and 24-volt output Flooded, Gel, and AGM batteries, so you won't run out of juice at the worst possible moment. Other features include support for the ConnectCharge permanent mounting system, a maintenance mode that protects the batteries during storage, and a lifetime warranty against water damage.
- Total amps: 20
- Number of outputs: 2
- Amps per output: 10/10
- Battery system: 12-volt x 2 or 24-volt
- Output: Studs for hardwire
- Output voltage: 12-volt DC per output
- Input voltage: 100 to 130-volt DC/60Hz
- AC: 6-foot cord with Connect Charge plug
- DC: 6-foot cord with ring terminals
- Dimensions: 9.6 x 7.0 x 2.63 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 8 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years, limited