- "There were so many scenes that left me with a smile on my face and made me happier for having read it." --Christi S., Goodreads review
- "Marine for Hire by Tawna Fenske was steamy, funny, sexy and oh so fabulous!" --Jessirae, Goodreads review
- "Marine for Hire is without a doubt one of the funniest books I have ever read. The tears were streaming down my face and I had to stop often as my kindle became blurry." --Jackie K., Goodreads review
From the Author
Looking to read more of Tawna's sexy, heartwarming romantic comedies, but not sure where to start? Here's a handy reading guide!
The Front & Center series
Each book in this risqué, laugh-out-loud military series is written as a standalone romantic comedy, but if you'd like to read them in release order, here's how they go:
- Book 1: Marine for Hire
- Book 2: Fiancée for Hire
- Book 3: Best Man for Hire
- Book 4: Protector for Hire
The First Impressions series
Centered around a PR & Branding agency, the super-steamy First Impressions series is written so each of these laugh-out-loud romantic comedies stands on its own. If you'd prefer to read them in order, here's a key:
- Book 1: The Fix Up
- Book 2: The Hang Up
- Book 3: The Hook Up
Single title romantic comedies from Montlake Publishing
These romantic comedies are longer than Tawna's category romances, and sometimes deal with weightier subjects like divorce and infidelity. They're still romantic comedies at heart, but expect a few tears to be thrown in with the laughter. The books are not tied together in any way, and can be read in any order.
- About That Fling
- Let It Breathe
- Now That It's You
Single title romantic comedies from Sourcebooks
Lengthier than Tawna's series books, but zanier than any of her other titles, these wacky, sexy romantic comedies can be read in any order.
- Making Waves
- Believe it or Not
- Frisky Business
Novellas and other offbeat options
The Getting Dumped series offers a cute, cozy mystery in a choose-your-own-adventure format (as does the spinoff novella, The Great Panty Caper), while the standalone romantic novella Eat, Play, Lust is a short little racy romp designed to be devoured in one sitting.
- Eat, Play, Lust
- The Getting Dumped series
- The Great Panty Caper