|Item Weight||6.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11.63 x 9.75 x 9.25 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||PLMRKT33WT|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Height (inches)||9.6 inches|
|Width (inches)||10 inches|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $7.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Marine Receiver & Speaker Kit - In-Dash LCD Digital Display Stereo w/ Clock Function AM FM Tuning Radio 6.5" Speaker System USB/SD/MMC Readers Panel Button & Remote Control - Pyle White PLMRKT33WT
Enhance your purchase
|Supported Internet Services||Pandora, Spotify|
|Product Dimensions||11.63 x 9.75 x 9.25 inches; 6.5 Pounds|
|Output Wattage||50 Watts|
|Number of Channels||2|
About this item
- RADIO USB READERS: Pyle marine receiver and speaker kit have an AM/FM radio tuning with 30 station memory. It also features USB flash and SD memory card readers with aux (3.5mm) input connector jack to connect and stream audio from external devices
- LCD DISPLAY: The in-dash receiver has an LCD digital display panel that flashes the radio station you are listening. It also has clock function, weather band function and packs with 6.5" round speaker system
- CONTROL BUTTONS: The stereo headunit receiver has a blue illuminated front panel button controls for rear panel RCA (L/R) and preset equalizer (EQ). It also shows volume, bass, treble, balance, mute, different channel and power control
- REMOTE CONTROL: A simple and user-friendly remote control is included with the PLMRKT33WT, providing all the functionality you need from switching input sources. It will also allow you to access all functions of the receiver quickly and efficiently
- STEREO HEADUNIT: The head unit receiver is pack with single DIN universal size standard at 200 watts power peak that supports USB/SD memory and 2 channel RCA line out. It also includes all power/wiring harness
- AM/FM-MPX PLL Tuning Radio - 2 Channel RCA Line Out - Marine Coating
- LCD Display - USB Interface (Decode MP3 WMA) - Blue Illumination
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
This white Pyle headunit with speakers is perfect for marine applications – the headunit has a special marine coating for water resistance. Blast your tunes out at sea or by the dock with this powerful unit. It tunes AM/FM/weatherband and plays MP3s from a USB stick or SD card. The blue illuminated LCD display shows the time, what station you’re listening to, and relevant track information. Get total control of your sound with the built in volume, bass, treble, balance, and fader controls. With 50 watts each on four channels, this headunit is booming with power. It’s equipped with a 30 station memory for your favorite stations, 2 channel RCA line out, and a wireless remote control. Best of all, you can plug in your iPod or MP3 player to listen to your favorite digital music, thanks to the AUX input jack conveniently located on the front. It also comes with two white 6.5” full-range speakers for quality sound.
From the Manufacturer
The PLMRKT33WT includes a full-featured headunit, one pair of waterproof speakers, and a remote control
Click here for a larger image
The included headunit has a 3.5mm aux-in jack and USB/SD card playback: click here for a larger image
Wiring diagram: click here for a larger image
Take Your Marine Audio To The Next Level
Take your marine audio to the next level with this awesome audio kit, including a headunit with USB/SD, MP3 capabilities, two white 6.5” speakers, and a waterproof cover for the headunit.
Full-Featured In-Dash Headunit With Radio, Aux-In, and USB/SD Card Inputs
The included head unit is packed with tons of features. It's got an AM/FM radio to listen to music the traditional way — or step into the 21st century with USB and SD cards. Simply load your MP3s onto a USB stick or SD card, and listen to your favorite music at sea. For security and protection, detach the faceplate and store it in the included case.
Listen to Your Favorite Music: The Aux-In Port
The PLMRKT33WT is equipped with a conveniently-located 3.5mm (1/8") auxillary input jack on the front. Using a 3.5mm male-to-male cable (not included), you can connect any digital music player, like an iPod, iPhone, or Zune. There's no need to burn a ton of CDs with all your music or rely on the radio — just bring your player and your favorite playlists! Or, use a music-playing app on your smartphone, like Pandora or Spotify.
Fully Equipped with Power and Wireless Remote
This head unit is rated at 4 x 50 watts, so each speaker has plenty of independent power. And it comes with everything you’ve come to expect from a modern head unit: 3-beam laser tracking, anti-skip mechanism, loudness settings, and a 30 radio station memory. The LCD screen is backlit in a cool, modern blue, and shows relevant track info. A wireless remote control means you can change tracks without having to get up.
Get Your Sound How You Want It
Now you can tweak the sound to your exact specifications using the PLMRKT33WT's built-in equalizer controls. With the ability to adjust the bass, treble, fader, and balance to your liking, you'll get your sound how you want it.
Speakers Made For The Sea
The PLMRKT33WT includes 2 of our PLMR61W speakers. These 6.5" speakers are completely waterproof, feature a polypropylene cone, 1" voice coil, and a 20 oz. magnet. The slim mounting depth of 2.5" makes them perfect for any marine application. These speakers don't just sound great — they look great, too, thanks to the sea-inspired accents. Two-way speaker technology ensures you get the full audio spectrum on your audio playback — they boast a frequency range of 45 Hz to 16 kHz.
Easy to Mount & Install
The PLMRKT33WT is easy to install. Included with your kit are installation instructions, mounting brackets & hardware, plus wires.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
SUPPOSED TO BE A MARINE RADIO, SO IT SHOULD BE OK WITH BEING OUTSIDE. INSTALLED MINE IN A PONTOON BOAT THAT WAS UNDER A CANOPY, SO IT DIDN'T GET WET. INSTALLED SPEAKERS AND DIDN'T WORK AFTER TURNING ON 3 TIMES. BUY A QUALITY ONE LIKE SONY.
STILL UNDER WARRANTY BUT CAN'T GET ANYONE TO REPLACE IT. AMAZON WON'T DO ANYTHING AND GOOD LUCK GETTING IN TOUCH WITH MANUFACTURER.
DON'T BUY DON'T BUY
I may have been able to live with this if it wasn't for the fact that the radio didn't work. I could get 1 station and that was barely audible through the static. Even stations from our town didn't come in at all. My factory stereo is getting stations from neighboring states and this one wouldn't even get the station whose tower is in town.
The included head unit is packed with tons of features. It's got an AM/FM radio to listen to music the traditional way -- or step into the 21st century with USB and SD cards. Simply load your MP3s onto a USB stick or SD card, and listen to your favorite music at sea. For security and protection, detach the faceplate and store it in the included case.
As you can see in this in this Product Description that I copied and pasted right from the ad it says that it comes with a removable faceplate and case, well it does not !! That was part of the reason that I chose this one.
I let my cart sit under a covered carport for the off season,then went to fire it back up for this summer,and the radio was just dead. I checked all fuses,and connections. It just would not turn back on. I am assuming the weather damaged the circuit board.
This radio was suppose to be marine grade and been able to withstand outdoor conditions. It did not hold up. I would suggest to buy another brand. I have now went with a kenwood for only $99