Mariner 2 Combination Shower Head System,Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Great combination Dual Shower heads Wall Mount and Hand Held
- Both shower heads are adjustable with 3 positions
- Heavy Duty Solid Brass 24 inch shower bar, allows hand held to slide where you want it
- Deluxe 69 inch stainless hose, no more crimping
- All parts finished in beautiful Oil Rub Bronze
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
The diverter valve only allows spray from one head at a time. This is not made clear in the description. They do sell a diverter that allows for both to be used, but it is another $35.
First of all the finish is pretty much and exact match. Whew!!
Secondly, we were really impressed with the quality of the whole system. The shower heads, the control valve, the hose, the grab bar, and the height adjuster are all high quality pieces. They all seem adequately rugged and the finish appears durable (not one nick or scratch after 3 months of use so far). We were really impressed to find so many pieces that were machined out of metal and NOT cast out of plastic. Every piece fit perfectly. Every hole and every thread was perfectly manufactured. Installation was a breeze.
The spray provided by the shower heads is far superior to the Danze heads that we had been using.
Adjusting the grab bar spayer height is easy, simple and it holds its adjustment. (many of the competitors use cheap plastic in this area and rely on the friction of an o-ring to hold the sprayer).
Quite honestly, I feel I should have paid more for the Mariner product.
If everything made in the USA were this quality, we would all be a lot better off.
I only have 2 complaints.
1) after installing the down spout from the wall you have to slide the escution up over it against the shower wall. In my case it fit very tight and ended up scratching or scaring the nicely finished downspout.
2) the manufacturer doesn't give you the size information for the holes needed to drill into your tile. I contacted them and they provided me the wrong size, so I bought the wrong size bit from HD and had to go back again to get the proper sized tile bit. 1/4" glass and tile bit is what you'll need.
The shower set looks great (except for those scratches) and the family loves how it functions. It is still new but has a heavy quality feel about it and I think it will last a while. The great advantage for a family is you can put one head down low for the kids and one up high for the adults. Or... you can have both heads on at the same time (fancy).
Hope this helps... good luck!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Easy install. Feels sturdy and not cheapy plastic replacement. Great water flow even with flow restrictor in place - went ahead and removed the flow restrictor anyway. Read morePublished 28 days ago by Carlos A.
This is good quality and works well as main or hand held spray - wish it came w/ a 3 way valve.Published 2 months ago by G Customer
Love this. Clear directions, works great, was easy to install and matches our Moen fixtures beautifully.Published 2 months ago by mary
Excellent product. This is not a plastic material. Bronze coated Brass. all the valve ports work perfectPublished 4 months ago by E. P.