Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.07 shipping
+ $7.88 shipping
Marines Airsoft SR01 Spring Powered Rifle by Crosman
|Price:||$46.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Spring powered with folding stock and removeable flip-up sights
- Accessory rails for mounting scope, lasers, flashlights, cameras
- Shoots up to 325 FPS
- Magazine holds 350 airsoft BBs
- This product is restricted from shipment into the state of New York
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Urban maneuvers require the flexibility of the MCSR01: folding stock for close combat, flip-up sights and a quad rail mounting system makes this an ideal all-around rifle. Spring-powered, adjustable hop-up, the magazine holds 350 BBs and can fire up to 325 fps.
- Velocity: Up to 325 fps
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Length: 28.00
- Mechanism: Repeater
- Power Source: Spring
- Caliber: 6mm
- Capacity: 350
- Front Sight: Flip-up post
- Rear Sight: Flip-up peep
- Safety: Lever
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
- learn shooting fundamentals and practice: trigger control, breath control, rifle hold, etc. This gun is more than enough accurate for any coke can sized objects you want to hit in your typical (non corner lot) backyard.
- use 0.20g BBs. i tried using 0.25g but for some reason it just doesn't fly consistently. my theory is the BB is heavy enough that it slows down too much to have a consistent flight.
- sights are not usable at anything closer than about 15 feet. you can't adjust it all, but it seems to be zeroed in at around 40-50 feet.
- find a tutorial on how to adjust the hop-up. if you have too much hop-up, you can visibly see it rise after it travels about 40-50 feet.
- find a tutorial on adding DIY barrel spacer. basically, the unloading of the spring causes the whole gun to vibrate and more importantly, the inner barrel. this disrupts the flight of the BB while it's in the barrel and it will cause an occasional flyer that's way out of the grouping. after I added barrel spacers to only the front part of the inner/outer barrel, the groupings improved significantly.
To give you a more concrete idea on the accuracy of the gun, after following the points above the rifle is capable of hitting a 2" x 1" target 5/5 at 35 feet given windless conditions.
1. Fairly consistent accuracy as other reviews will tell you.
2. The mechanics of the gun are easy to understand out of the box.
3. The spring lever, though it feels somewhat flimsy, actually allows for fairly paid fire without losing your sight picture for very long.
4. The amount of BB's contained in the reservoir is a nice feature for a $30 weapon.
5. After having fired a couple hundred rounds while sighting in the gun, I give it four stars. I got what I paid for, a semi-durable and consistent spring rifle made of plastic.
6. The Adjustable Stock was surprisingly firm for a $30 gun. Once I was consistent with my sights, the extended stock helped me put about 10 rounds down range and on target in about 12 seconds. (at 7.5-10yds.)
1. The sights seemed slightly out of line to me. Easy enough to fix with a Phillips head screwdriver. But it also took me a couple hundred rounds to feel like I had a consistent, easy to acquire sight picture that would give me a reasonably accurate shot at 10yds.
2. Learning to use the reservoir of BB's to reload the magazine is a bit tricky, but is a speedy process if you are patient. (Would not recommend it for young children or teens who are likely to get frustrated and break something).
3. The spring level feels like a frustrated or overzealous child or teenager might rip it right off. But it's a $30 gun so there are going to be cheap features, and I anticipate that with the care and touch i give to guns I should get thousands of rounds out of these no problem.
4. I haven't tested this at long range or used the hop-up feature yet. I'm not expecting much since it is only $30.
Most recent customer reviews
It is extremely accurate just using the flip up sights
For the most accurate shot I would suggest using .Read more