About the Product
- Wii-exclusive gameplay controls have been built from the ground up to take advantage of the Wii's unique motion-based control scheme, including Wii Zapper compatibility.
- Authentic marine tactics allow you to move aggressively, knowing your team executes the same tactics Marines use right now in the most dangerous places in the world.
- Devastate your enemies with precise attacks from mortar, snipers, and Cobra gunships.
- Play co-op with a friend with the easy of grabbing a second Wii Remote.
- Both your squad and your enemies feature deadly AI unlike anything you've ever seen before. Step up and command your squad in the only FPS for Wii that lets you issue orders to your fellow Marines.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I rated the game as a 4 for "fun", but overall a 2 due to two major flaws.
1) The setup options do not allow you to change the button assignments if you are using the wii remote and chuck in a rifle type setup. I tried using the perfect shot pistol arrangement, but not nearly as usable as the rifle setup (I have a cabellas orange rifle). The trigger is not intuitive, but you get use to it. It really should have the ability to change the button assignments.
2) There is a major problem with the activation of reloads due to even the slightest movement of the wii remote during conflicts. The dumb thing will start a magazine reload just because I swing the rifle over to pick off the next enemy. I have tried both extremes of the "wii remote sensitivity" setting with no luck in fixing this bug. It is even worse if using the perfect shot pistol, because you go to press a button on top of the wii remote and it detects that the chuck has been moved and triggers a reload. Very annoying and almost enough to tell people to skip the game all together... I hope they can create some kind of software patch for this problem, but not too confident they will.
Overall I do not think this game was ready for release to the market... who in the world tested this and did not find these obvious flaws.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
daughter very big into gaming she enjoys the game plays it a lot
damn what is it with having to use a certain amount of words to post review
L.D.W. Summary for Wii:
You'd think that since it took almost 6 years to come out, it would be a little better. Read more
This game is a weak rehash of First To Fight, poorly adapted to the Wii. The controls are not good, the gameplay is unexciting, and overall not a fun game. Read morePublished on May 10, 2010 by Scott
The four man team action is great! Changing weapons and giving commands to your fellow teammates is the downfall of this game. Read morePublished on April 8, 2010 by Clarence Williams