Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Mario Camacho Brineless Pouch Olives, Natural Sea Salt Ripes, 1.05 Ounce (Pack of 12), Natural Sea Salt Black Olives
Enhance your purchase
- Contains 12-1.05oz pouches
- All natural
- Less than 80 calories per bag
- Low carb and zero cholesterol
- No pits, no brine, no mess
- Product of Spain
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The Origin of Mario Camacho
Olives have been with Mario from the very beginning. J. Barolo Mario started Mario Olives in 1937. Meanwhile, four generations of the Camacho family have grown and processed olives in the sunny groves of Andalusia, Spain since 1897. These two entities came together in 2008 to form Mario's corporate parent, Mario Camacho Foods. Today, we're headquartered in Plant City, Florida. When you've been close to olives for such a long time, you learn some things along the way. So perhaps, it's not surprising that we've become known as a leader in new product and packaging innovation, environmental sustainability, social responsibility, and making continuous improvements to provide the absolute highest quality in products and service.
What is an Olive?
Olives, like peaches and plums, are botanically classified as a drupe, a fruit containing a hard pit that has one or more seeds on the inside. Other common drupes include cherries, mangos, and even coconuts. '
Olive trees do best in warm, dry climates, and thrive particularly well in the Mediterranean basin: southern Europe, Turkey, and North Africa. The tree's olives and resulting oil were good for eating at least a thousand years ago, and still carry the same benefits today. After olives are picked at certain stages of development (green or black), they're pickled, cured, or even dried before consumption.
Packed loose without the juice, these 100-calorie, easy-to-open pouches are the perfect on-the-go snack without the mess. Our premium manzanilla olives are pitted and richly flavored with thyme seasoning and real garlic pieces. No brine means less mess, so you can pour them on a salad, use them as an ingredient, or eat them straight out of the pouch. However you choose to eat them, we are sure you’ll love the taste.
Packed loose without the juice, these 100-calorie, easy-to-open pouches are the perfect on-the-go snack without the mess. Our premium manzanilla olives are pitted and richly flavored with garlic and thyme seasoning, and a hint of Natural Sea Salt. No brine means less mess, so you can pour them on a salad, use them as an ingredient, or eat them straight out of the pouch. However you choose to eat them, we are sure you’ll love the taste.
- Package Dimensions : 7.64 x 5.59 x 3.9 inches; 1.01 Pounds
- Item model number : PP-GRCE41641
- Manufacturer : Mario Camacho
- ASIN : B00CGXP20M
- Country of Origin : Spain
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,471 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #1 in Green Condiment Olives
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(1) the serving size describes a serving as about 5 olives and says there are 10 in a package. None that I have opened have more than 7 - my guess is that the inclusion of some olive juice (although the package says they are packed without juice there is far too much juice for this to actually be true) and the random pieces of bark/thyme (see 2 below) increase the weight of the package and displace actual olives while adding no value. Minus one star.
(2) the addition of “thyme” (which is in the form of small hard pieces that appear as small twigs or randomly-shaped black pieces) are a nuisance. They add zero flavor and make eating the olives an unpleasant experience. The smaller pieces stick to your fingers and teeth and the larger pieces require that you remove them from your mouth because it is like you are chewing a small piece of wood, which totally defeats the purpose of having pitted olives. Minus a second star.
All in all, these were okay. I would not buy them again because the product is not as advertised and is more of an annoyance to eat than just separating olives into bags on my own. Also, it is very pricey given all the problems.
Ever since that flight, I order that snack box on every Alaska Air flight I take—specifically because these olives are so good. I had been craving them lately, so I decided to look online and see if I could find them. I was so excited for them to come, so imagine my disappointment when they tasted completely different—just like regular, disgusting olives.
I don’t know if there’s actually something different about what I’m getting here vs the ones included in the snack box on those flights, or if maybe they just taste different because I wasn’t eating them with hummus and pita chips. I just wish they were as good as I remember.
Now, despite hating these, I did give them a few extra stars because they’re clearly a quality product. I don’t think most olive lovers will be disappointed. The packaging is convenient for carrying around as a snack, and the olives are very flavorful.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.